• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines Announces First Quarter Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are a Delta pilot, you voted your pension to be terminated in the 1113C process, you know that. Pensions are great but they are not in your name. I want money, lots of it, and all in my name from day one.

The master plan for DCI. That depends on the CEO. The will fulfill their contracts. What happens after that is the reason I left DCI. I saw the writing on the wall.

The writing on the wall which says that RA will kick you in the balls when your negotiations come up?

-Just wait-it is gonna be good!

Too bad I have a cup on CRJ. Ya know some things are just expected. I expect management to offer a best offer off the bat. What we do will be the delta pilots' business.
I expect them to make us agree to as little as possible, that is the way it goes.

Get hired so you can have a vote. :p

Successful airline=
*One pilot group (a la Southwest)
*Simplified fleet (a la Southwest)
*Pay employees (a la Southwest)

Every other airline makes the senior management wealthy...not concerned with the airline, just what will lead to bigger bonuses.

Delta loses another couple hundred million bucks. What else is new? These guys make Amtrack look like a solid business.

I'm sure that next quarter will be much better after all the cash from Song starts flowing in!

I dont care who you are, that is funny. :)

That was an option...

For anyone interested, do a search on the subject of list integration by Scope out RJ's or his alter-egos 737Pylt or Generally.

As far as Delta pilots were concerned, it was never an option.

For anyone interested, do a search on the subject of list integration by Scope out RJ's or his alter-egos 737Pylt or Generally.

For anyone interested in visiting the webiste of the rjdc, you'll find more information from Baghdad Bob, who still by the way says that the opposition is winning the war, or information by his alter ego, a horse's ass, or any other BS information vehicle!

As far as Delta pilots were concerned, it was never an option.

That's because you tried to steal the car when we lent you the keys!;)

Latest resources

Back