• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines Announces First Quarter Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hopefully someday, you guys will make this type of money.

Not with ALPA (America's Lowest Paid Aviators) representing us. They'll cave again and give RA and crew everything they want. But they'll get us a temporary 20% pay raise and claim victory.

What's amazing? Despite dropping the ball on several key issues, the ALPA machine rewards itself lavishly with 400k+ salaries and a lifetime of benefits. Even more amazing is that ALPA still has a large group of cheerleaders at Delta who are junior!?

Thanks Schwanker. I'm sorry to all the Delta guys. I know when I got into the AF, a government job wasn't supposed to pay as much as a private sector job. The benifit would be my pention and medical. Luckily for me, the AF continued to give me raises and promote me, while Delta continued (with the help of Delta pilots) to take pay and benfits away.

Hopefully someday, you guys will make this type of money.

Maybe tanker doosh, but you won't.
After all, an aircraft lav technician (isn't that what you call yourself) isn't making that kind of coin. Besides, what does the colonel's foot massager, and private coffee maker make these days.....Accounting for inflation?:laugh:

Ok, I'm only going to say this once.......

We all wish.

You've been cutting and pasting the same insults since you were 737Pylt.

By the way, Comair is paying out another profit sharing check this quarter.
How is Puffdriver doing getting your MEC to turn that off?

Or did everybody realize that with such an act, DALPA would be admitting we're the same company?

We all wish.

Or did everybody realize that with such an act, DALPA would be admitting we're the same company?

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

It's contractual. I am not part of the pilot group who tries to circumvent others' contracts. The plight and trend of Comair these days speaks for itself. Last round of arguments was the argument that you had DOH for travel on Delta. How'd that work out for you?

It's coming, still.

It's contractual.

What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about, Poindexter?

Did your MEC relate a opinion of ALPA attorneys to make you back off your position?

Last edited:
What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about, Poindexter?

Did your MEC relate a opinion of ALPA attorneys to make you back off your position?

You're not smart enough to understand, and I have not the time nor the inclination to explain it to you.

Just keep up your :bawling::bawling::bawling: with Merchant.

You're not smart enough to understand, and I have not the time nor the inclination to explain it to you.

Dressed down by a Delta pilot...I'm losing the will to live.

If you are getting profit sharing as a Comair pilot, then that is coming out of the pockets of Delta pilots. That WILL stop...

Does somebody want to bring this up on the DALPA board? Might bear investigating.

By the way, this is from only one of the threads where Delta pilots were asserting profits and new hires in 2009. You guys are such a hoot.

Last edited:

That's one of the funnier things I've read on this silly board in some time......well done.

Last edited:

That's one of the funnier things I've read on this silly board in some time......well done.

I'd say that you guys are not being dressed down by the Delta pilots, but by Delta. Go ahead and enjoy your thrills on FI anonymously. Where it counts is where it hurts, and it has only just begun.

Yawn. I'm out. I leave you with your standard reply :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

We all wish.
You mean you all sued.....How'd that work out for you junior?:laugh:

Your infatuation with said poster is almost scary. Maybe try match.com instead of FI. I can also attest to your cutting and pasting the same as a horses ass.

How much are your furloughees getting?

How is Dan Ford doing in his crusade to make all you homo's $$millionaires?:laugh:
Did you spend all that dough on hair transplants? Or did you give some more dough to Haber in that awsome lawsuit you guys had!:laugh:

Much as you girls wanted us to be the same company we aren't. See you girls at the rjdc have to clean up your act. Get rid of some of those failed checkrides, dui's and for the love of all things N, get a college degree. Frivilous lawsuits aren't doing your career any good!;) (not that your career was doing any good to begin with):laugh:

Latest resources

Back