• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines Announces First Quarter Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank god you showed up. I was starting to worry.

Jonny. Time will tell. As you have stated, we need to takeover not just the line, but the beach and the dunes beyond. One cannot win unless they have the high ground as well. (That is unless you get air support) :D

Thank god you showed up. I was starting to worry.

Jonny. Time will tell. As you have stated, we need to takeover not just the line, but the beach and the dunes beyond. One cannot win unless they have the high ground as well. (That is unless you get air support) :D

Well what are we doing then, lets get to work! :)

We are working on what needs to be fixed in preparation for section six.

There is a lot that will transpire over the next we years with regard to DCI.

What does a 777 cost? I was looking in the report and it was either to far in the weeds for me to figure out or I missed it.

Delta loses another couple hundred million bucks. What else is new? These guys make Amtrack look like a solid business.

I'm sure that next quarter will be much better after all the cash from Song starts flowing in!
Wow it must really suck being on the outside looking in with all those hours. Is the 1725+ time making coffee for the General? No wonder you can't get a job. I had more time in the F-4 when I got out after 7 years 10 months, and you have 20+ years smoking a Generals pole? Your LCA friend at SWA is going to regret it if he has anything to do with you getting hired.

Wow it must really suck being on the outside looking in with all those hours. Is the 1725+ time making coffee for the General? No wonder you can't get a job. I had more time in the F-4 when I got out after 7 years 10 months, and you have 20+ years smoking a Generals pole? Your LCA friend at SWA is going to regret it if he has anything to do with you getting hired.

+1

Funny that an Air Force tanker toad would comment on fiscal matters....

How's the cost of the C-17, F22, F35, A330vsB767 working out? Meanwhile, he's flying an early 1970's designed mid 1980's production aircraft while continuing to bust budgets....:rolleyes:

dalad, thanks for your service! Clown writes like a typical REMF desk driver....probably a lifetime Major with those "perfect" OER's.

+1

Funny that an Air Force tanker toad would comment on fiscal matters....

How's the cost of the C-17, F22, F35, A330vsB767 working out?

dalad, thanks for your service! ....probably a lifetime Major with those "perfect" OER's.

Hey CumTrain...how's the cost of those airplanes listed working out? How about 7 Wins and and 0 Losses in Wars and Major Conflicts since 1995.....plus YOUR FREEDOM! (so you can be a complete idiot)

OERs??? thats for enlisted..not pilots....go back to J@cking off to the History Channel

I guess I don't get it, this is good news?

Delta's net loss excluding special items(1) for the March 2010 quarter was $192 million, or $0.23 per share. This is $501 million better than the prior year quarter excluding special items.

I mean it is better, but still...

We expect the positive revenue trends to continue and to be solidly profitable in the June quarter," said Richard Anderson,

As does every airline...

If you are a Delta pilot, you voted your pension to be terminated in the 1113C process, you know that. Pensions are great but they are not in your name. I want money, lots of it, and all in my name from day one.

The master plan for DCI. That depends on the CEO. The will fulfill their contracts. What happens after that is the reason I left DCI. I saw the writing on the wall.

Latest resources

Back