Delta Air Elite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NYG-Flyer

I'm looking for any info on Delta air elite's charter management program. We are thinking of moving our airplane to their certificate. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Any tax benefit or otherwise would be overly consumed by the fees and costs for you to operate your own airplane.

PS - you would probably be out of a job. Unless you are the owner of the aircraft.

If you are the owner of the aircraft, My company is expanding and might be interested in your aircraft.

PM me if your interest is serious. An inspection status sheet and redacted copy of a work-order from the last phase inspection would be helpful
as well.

100-1/2

Any tax benefit or otherwise would be overly consumed by the fees and costs for you to operate your own airplane.

PS - you would probably be out of a job. Unless you are the owner of the aircraft.

If you are the owner of the aircraft, My company is expanding and might be interested in your aircraft.

PM me if your interest is serious. An inspection status sheet and redacted copy of a work-order from the last phase inspection would be helpful
as well.

100-1/2

Not sure this is true. There are a lot of partner a/c on certificates that work just fine and the owner, pilots, and the certificate holder are happy.

Gret-
You must be from the marketing/sales/dispatch department?

NYG-
The process to remove your aircraft from one certificate holder and place it on another could be problematic depending on the CHDO that has oversight of your prospective certificate coat-tail. If you have been with your current certificate for 6yrs, A008 was issued as a revision only. Your new CHDO will require definition of your relationship to demonstrate how A008 will be complied with. Depending on why you are jumping ship, you may be operating in a fuzzy gray area already that could be scrutinized by the new CHDO.

Just to clarify; you have been operating on someone else's certificate for 6yrs? Not on your own certificate and tired of the red tape?

Any chance you are on one of Segrave's multiple certificates out of NC?

At least Jr. gives you a smile before he bends you over. Stay where you are at unless you are hurting for more heartache.

100-1/2

Gret-
You must be from the marketing/sales/dispatch department?

NYG-
The process to remove your aircraft from one certificate holder and place it on another could be problematic depending on the CHDO that has oversight of your prospective certificate coat-tail. If you have been with your current certificate for 6yrs, A008 was issued as a revision only. Your new CHDO will require definition of your relationship to demonstrate how A008 will be complied with. Depending on why you are jumping ship, you may be operating in a fuzzy gray area already that could be scrutinized by the new CHDO.

Just to clarify; you have been operating on someone else's certificate for 6yrs? Not on your own certificate and tired of the red tape?

Any chance you are on one of Segrave's multiple certificates out of NC?

At least Jr. gives you a smile before he bends you over. Stay where you are at unless you are hurting for more heartache.

100-1/2

I'm just curious, do you know what your talking about? The airplane has been on charter certificates for the past 6 years.. the latest certificate isn't working out for a variety of reasons. Since I've personally moved the airplane from one certificate to another I can assure you there are no complications with this. All I'm trying to find out is does anyone have any personal knowledge of Delta Air elite. I appreciate your concern for my ability to properly navigate through the Part 135 world but Just a friendly attempt to get info as part of my due diligence in making an educated decision.

NYG - check your PM

I am pretty familiar with them and their program albeit some time ago. If the proof is in the eating and revenue is important, for what it is worth, I do not see them at all in the air of South Florida. Their insurance requirements were high and they had some benefits with Delta airlines but EJA was a better deal if one wanted charter revenues. Anymore you have the big operators and then some niche companies like ours who deal with people who like the more personal touch and familiarity of a small operator.

What type of aircraft we are talking about?

What kind of aircraft are you talking about and is the owner taking you pilots with him?

Latest resources

Back