Delta AE is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having had much experience with both systems:

The Delta PBS system I believe is as good or better than the NWA system.

Heyas Peanuckle,

If you came from Pinnacle, you have zero experience with CARMEN as implemented by NWA.

...edited for irrelevent content.... stupid topic

With that said, hopefully our third party computer gurus will be able to make work with the DAL system, and keep providing their excellent products.

Nu

Last edited:
I grew up around NWA... I'm very familiar with ATLAS and CARMEN (as well as the results...not necessarily the intricate nuances).

DAL does not require off-lines to get the jumpseat signed. When you're cleared to go down, make sure you say hi and show your credentials once you get down there.

Again, familiarity always makes things look "better."

Okay well... my Dad can beat up your Dad. HA HA

I am sure everything is being looked into that can be and we will end up with the best of both worlds over time.

I thought NWA was the innovator with the kiosks. When it comes to technology I know NWA has been pretty proactive. Just read NWA was the first to have electronic boarding passes via Blackberry (web enabled phone) Also I think NWA was the first in developing 24 hour advanced check in procedures.

Looking forward to the best of both worlds.

Cheers

It's not going to be best of both worlds. It is going to be the Delta way for EVERYTHING. They acquired NWA. I have heard they are not open to changing anything.

It's not going to be best of both worlds. It is going to be the Delta way for EVERYTHING. They acquired NWA. I have heard they are not open to changing anything.

Delta is interested in SCO, period. Effort will be put into that goal before anything is done which will delay it or even have the potential to delay it.

Delta is interested in SCO, period. Effort will be put into that goal before anything is done which will delay it or even have the potential to delay it.

Agreed. SOC first, and then fine tune....

The goal has always been a rapid SOC - therefor, only complete programs are selected (previously FAA approved). This is the more efficient and cost effective method. Sections within the entire operation were selected from both companies. After SOC, programs will be adjusted as needed.

That is correct. Trust me they are moving quickly, and then after SOC you will see a lot of changes.

ACL, Shouldn't your current position say, "Would you like me to start engine number right." LOL anyway I thought you were going to join us in NYC on the ER. This could be a could opportunity.

Latest resources

Back