• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta AE is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So going to the ER in NYC now would ensure that I would get pay protected when they MD me out of NYC to the 88 in MSP.
Decisions, Decisions.
Smart move for something you would bid into anyway. Probably worth $45,000, or more.

The question is, do you think you would be MD'd out of NYC? You could get stuck and if you VD out, then the pay protection is off, right?

I personally think that the pull down of NYC would take the bottom 1/2 of the list. I assume that 330's will rue the day on the East Coast. That or the 765 out of NYC!

So you guys think the NYC ER category will eventualy be shrunk by half? I am about 150 numbers from the bottom and will likely be pushed to reserve. Small chance I will be displaced (this round, anyway.) Just wait until NWA guys displaced from A320, DC9, 757 get their chance to bid ER in NYC.

The question now is, why so many 737 vacancies in NYC with this AE when last year they downsized that category by 30%.

It is because they are moving the basing out of ATL.
That should given you a hint about future a/c route swaps....

I also assume that post SOC the international stuff will be moved and rebased. The domestic may take a little longer.

I did, sorry.

I am glad to see that some NWAers will not be bidding NYC when the 330 goes there.

I did, sorry.

I am glad to see that some NWAers will not be bidding NYC when the 330 goes there.

Well, I didn't exactly say that. There are different levels of "rueage" that may be overridden by QoL, or just plain cash. It depends on how the 330 shapes up in NYC.

I don't mind being miserable, you just have to pay me more.

Nu

Well look at the pay tables, you know what you will make ;) Is that enough green to deal with the rueage for ya??

Latest resources

Back