Delta 5 day domestic trips

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. As if aggro-delta boy created bill lumberg

Why do you care wave? I'm just curious why a some one who has nothing to do with Delta spends so much time and is so passionate about our airline? I'm guessing you were rejected or are bitter because we are getting your 717's. Either way, get over it. Does anyone know how to engage the ignore feature. I'm about to add my 1st to the list.

I think it's an acute case of Lubbocktosis.

For a while after the Pan Am merger, we had 11-day 727 trips out of Frankfurt, with a DH on both ends. It went very senior, and if you got a green slip .... ChaChing! :pimp:

I would not call that a merger.

Pot ... kettle ... Office Space.

Plus, according to all the internet sources I've seen, the original character was spelled with an 'H' at the end. Thus, Bill Lumberg and Bill Lumbergh are two different screen names. Hey, Bill, did some else beat you to the screen name spelled properly with the 'H' at the end? That could be the dude who voted yes and is making you look bad. Well... maybe not bad, but ... different. :)

Bubba

Why do you care wave? I'm just curious why a some one who has nothing to do with Delta spends so much time and is so passionate about our airline? I'm guessing you were rejected or are bitter because we are getting your 717's. Either way, get over it. Does anyone know how to engage the ignore feature. I'm about to add my 1st to the list.

Thanks Split for wasting the ones and zeros to respond to that clown. It lets me read his stupidity because I block him......

AggroDelta???....that's rich from a guy who trolls Delta boards all day long!!

Plus, according to all the internet sources I've seen, the original character was spelled with an 'H' at the end. Thus, Bill Lumberg and Bill Lumbergh are two different screen names. Hey, Bill, did some else beat you to the screen name spelled properly with the 'H' at the end? That could be the dude who voted yes and is making you look bad. Well... maybe not bad, but ... different. :)

Bubba

Perhaps.....but it really is number 368 of the 500 things I could give a $hit about....being different is cool by me!:)

Udaman Bubba!! Thanks for the research.....maybe I'm the copycat....:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back