Delta 5 day domestic trips

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
14 day trip.

That would be perfect if you just had a blow out with the wife.

Leaving for Bangkok baby. Have you seen my roll of 50's? We'll talk this all out when I get back home. See ya!

When I was on the 320, all I ever bid were 5 day commutable trips. I went 5 months as a line holder without buying a hotel. As a commuter I loved them.

Funny how commuters lobby for longer trips- but cant count how many times those long trips fall to local pilots on reserve, or in junior lines.
Or end up in the VR/blank lines
Should add that to the next TA- you lobby for longer trips, you fly them. If I never did another 3-day again, I'd be happy.
I lobby for more turns- if more turns we're available to me, I would fly 3-4 more days a month- especially since we aren't usually legal for 2 three days back to back

Bill,
We wanted 6 hrs per calendar day, Carmen could only to 4+30. That's what is in the TA you voted for. Funny thing is the average pilot credits 5+17 a day.

You bash ALPA but then sing praises of the TA over on another board. :confused:

Voted No.....show me where I sang the praises of the TA.....

if you are gonna post that, back it up.

There is a 14 day 88 hr Asia trip in the ATL 7ER B bid package next month......

That'd be awesome. Get all your work done in 2 weeks.

14 day trip.

That would be perfect if you just had a blow out with the wife.

Leaving for Bangkok baby. Have you seen my roll of 50's? We'll talk this all out when I get back home. See ya!

Compared to my military TDYs, I'd barely have a chance to unpack my bag only being gone for 14 days. And since my wife's currently active duty military, she has a couple of TDYs a year for more than 30 days at a stretch.

A lot of time away from home is part of the airline and military lifestyle.

Well there is a guy with your screen name that voted yes on another board. Assumed you were one in the same. If not, good.

Not me....now I'm pi$$ed somebody has no creativity and can't come up with their own ideas....ie my name on another board.

Psssst which board?

Latest resources

Back