• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Truth is there are no hard feeling for all of cmr, just the opportunistic rjdc scum that overplayed their hand. Most of us hired in the last 10-15 years came from the commuters. You junior guys WILL end up (if you want to) at a major. Keep your nose clean, build your time, send an updated resume in every 6 months or so(even when they say the window is closed) and last but not least DON'T LISTEN TO THE BITTER LIFERS... There is a reason they are still there. Good luck.

Oh my Gosh!!!

We have stars!!!

But we have just jumped the FI shark!! It's only downhill from here for this thread.

It's been fun people.

Death by koom-by-ya and 'can't we all just get along'!!!

aaaaarrrrrggghhhhh

That's good to hear. I guess I just have a tough time understanding your blanket hatred for all Comair pilots.

This is truly a situation where a few, (mainly our useless MEC under the "Lawson" dynasty), tarnished the image of the whole group... with the pref hiring rubbish and the RJDC. Most of us junior guys are just trying to get our time and get out.... the upper third of the list make a majority of the lifers.

I dont have a blanket hatred. This thread started out by insulting me, not me insulting you! I offered to stop it. You all kept right at it. I'll be glad to stop.

Truth is there are no hard feeling for all of cmr, just the opportunistic rjdc scum that overplayed their hand. Most of us hired in the last 10-15 years came from the commuters. You junior guys WILL end up (if you want to) at a major. Keep your nose clean, build your time, send an updated resume in every 6 months or so(even when they say the window is closed) and last but not least DON'T LISTEN TO THE BITTER LIFERS... There is a reason they are still there. Good luck.

Very well put Cobraair! Very well Put!

Oh Fonzi......oh Fonzi......

Perhaps we should try a spin-off thread?

We'll call it JOANIE LOVES CHACHI......

Or maybe.....LAVERNE AND SHIRLIE...(which was actually a pretty funny show)..........

But why did we ever jump that shark????

Losing stars............losing stars..........losing....stars...argh

I love you mom.......getting dark...so dark.......

Q: What's the difference between Delta Pilot and Comair Pilot?

A: Delta pilots know what runway they are taking off on
Yes, but do they know what runway they're landing on.
Do they know the difference between a runway and a taxiway?

What's the difference between a Delta Flight Attendant and a washing machine??

The washing machine won't stalk you once you dump a load in it!!!:pimp:

:laugh:
:beer:
:beer:
:laugh:

Sometimes the old jokes really are the best!:beer: But I also have to ask, having seen the Delta flight attendants recently, who would dump a load into any one of them!?!:eek:

Whats the difference between Jonathan Ornstein and a bag of sh*t??

The Bag.....:laugh:

Mesa Sucks!

Come on, lighten up people, the jokes about killing passengers are uncalled for. The Delta pilots jokes are hysterical, and I plan on using most of them!
Impress those FOs ****************************** bag

Latest resources

Back