• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

U get emailed the info.

cliff
GRB

The oldest interview for FLOPS is from 9/21/05! Hmm tells you alot huh about how desirable flops is. :rolleyes:

Flexjet, XoJet, Citation Shares, Dayjet, Gojet, NetJets, Avantair are all up to date in the posts.

Way to go FLOPS management team. Guess this wasn't in the Go Forward plan. Oops. :(

Disregard.

Last edited:
I just put in my resume and cover letter in about a week ago. When do you put your base preference in? And how long does it usually take to hear anything back>

I just put in my resume and cover letter in about a week ago. When do you put your base preference in? And how long does it usually take to hear anything back>

You should get an automated email response from pilot recruitment stating they received your resume. After that, you will receive the application (if selected) in the mail, in which you select domiciles. This information is a few months old and well before the new TA was brought up, so the process may have changed since. Good luck.

Art V.

You should get an automated email response from pilot recruitment stating they received your resume. After that, you will receive the application (if selected) in the mail, in which you select domiciles. This information is a few months old and well before the new TA was brought up, so the process may have changed since. Good luck.

Art V.

I never got a generated email that they got my resume should i send it again.

It can take several weeks before you get that email. If you don't get it within a month then you may want to email the recruiting department or send another completed app. Also be sure to check your spam folder in case the "app received" email ended up there.

Got the call today XL out of TEB Jan 7th class.

Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.

Thanks everyone for all their input on this board.

Got the call today XL out of TEB Jan 7th class.

Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.

Thanks everyone for all their input on this board.

See you there. I got the X.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back