• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:angryfireAfter watching that video and then watching "Inside 9/11" last night, there is no other option! Nuke Em' ALL! All they are doing is "Breeding" little terrorists! The last thing they should see is a BRIGHT FLASH!!!! Time for America AND the rest of the world to TAKE OFF THE GLOVES and go for the KNOCKOUT PUNCH!!!

Hey, this must be similar to the conversation the Germans had before they exterminated 6 million Jews.

You guys should be proud of yourselves.

Hair-On-Fire, you sound just like all those ragheads with their ridiculous but nevertheless powerful statements how they're the victims to Jewish Nazi-isk ways. Bull.

If all the arabs droppped their weapons tomorrow, there will be peace in the middle-east. If Israel drops their weapons tomorrow, they'll be destroyed the next day. That's a fact no one can dispute. These people are not peace loving, they don't want religious freedom, they don't want democracy, women's rights, or any other modern beliefs beyond the 7th Century.

Arabs/Muslims have one goal, and one goal only: Islam to take over the planet! They're the first ones to admit it!

Last edited:
Hhhmmmm.....

Whine Lover said:
Let's stop dinking around...

The Rag-Heads want Nukes.

I say we give them to them.

Exterminate them like the vermin they are. They are breeding like Rats. Rats with a Virus no less.

Let's turn the entire Middle-East into molten glass, split it with the Jews and the NEW Jewish State, and drill through our portion of the glass for the new wells we will need to build to recover OUR oil.

As an added bonus, we could use fragments of the multi-colored glass for neat ornaments on our Christmas trees!

The really special pieces would have Habib's teeth or vertebrae visible within...

Love,

YKW

Roger that too!

Interestingly, all the Mullahs in Pakistan have the same view about decorating their mosques with 'glass' from the US. In case you decide to get out of your hole, you'd notice that Pakistan has been a nuclear power since 1998.

Our, and Israel’s ‘death & destruction’ in the Middle East hasn’t worked, has it? Are those soldiers back?

Neither has the ‘death & destruction’ from the "Islamic Terrorists' side. Did bombing NYC helped their cause? Is it all settled now?

But, just to let you know, if we decide to toss a bomb over there, you’d most likely feel the heat of one tossed not far from your house…get it…Hello…they do have Nuclear bombs.

Just like Iraq was/is supposed to be the breeding ground for terrorists, yours non-Democratic government is skirting the issue that Pakistan has a Nuclear Bomb by diverting your attention to Iran. Any coincidences….huh…both radical Islamic countries, right next to each other…and both Nuclear…and Intellectuals like you still think (I first heard that in Montana), that ‘we can drill through glass’.

Even if we go along your wicked psychology, what an absurd notion. Find a Physics professor to ask how long would it take for that ‘area’ to be safe to drill the holes? But, I’m sure all of you would try to get there within a week or so…won’t you?

What’s so fascinating is that you’re not any different than those (Islamic Terrorists) who want to blow us to oblivion. And few of you, who speak for the most of us, are the same type on the other side - few of them speak for the majority and get attention.

Bunny

The early bird get's the worm. It's always good to get that first punch to the nose in while the other guy is busy looking the other way...

Anyway, I hear you. I agree, nukes are not really the answer.

Gee, have you ever heard of making a point via exaggeration?

No? I'll give it to ya' real nice and slow then:

There are ways, not necessarily nuclear, to deal with these people. Appeasing them and trying to play nice is not one of them.

YKW

( Now, go teach someone to fly... and when you attain age 21, I might let you play "kiss the bunny".)

Last edited:
"Hey, this must be similar to the conversation the Germans had before they exterminated 6 million Jews."

No Herr A-Wipe:

This is the conversation that was had between FDR and Churchill to keep ANOTHER several million Jews, and many million more innocents, from dying via the Third Reich.

I bet you were a Chamberlain fan weren't ya'?

"Peace in our time."

Lovely, have another Starbucks and sew up that hole in your tie-dyed hemp t-shirt will ya?

YKW

For H-O-F and whine bunny....get behind me I'll save you. I have been defending deaf, dumb and blind for 28 yrs.

Comparing the U.S. to the terrorist what a joke. We didn't blow up a mosque in Mecca, but they bombed the world trade center. We didn't steal some of their camels and run them in to a bedoin camp and kill 3000+ innocents, but they stole our jets and flew them into our buildings. We didn't bomb their embassies but they did. We didn't threaten to wipe them off the face of the earth but that is their proclamation.
Listen there are millions of Muslisms in this country, 4000-5000 are known terrorists, if the good Muslims want me to trust them they better start turning over the bad guys, because I guarantee you they know who they are!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back