Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JP4user said:
This is another example of why appeasement and politically correct behavior in dealing with these savages will never work.

Exactly correct. We are so gung-ho in being politically correct that political correctness has priority in the safety of our people. But, surely thats not the way the ACLU sees it.

It's funny to think how things were post 911 and compare them to now in regards to airline travel. We are now taking our shoes off, getting the extra special searches, we cant bring toothpaste or mouth wash along with us for our bad breath....all soon to be Xrayed. It is such a small group of people who are making it sooo hard on the majority of us. Why do we Americans have to suffer and why make it hard on us??? All for political correctness? C'mon. I say we turn it around and make it hard on those who have historically made it hard on us. Sure, it's not fair to those who are just like the rest of us.....but remember, the guys that approached the USS Cole seemed friendly enough and were smiling right before they blew the piss out of our ship and killed how many sailors? Evil can be so clevery disguised as good....be it a smile, or a child with a grenade at a checkpoint.

I cant help but laugh as the government has now introduced the TSA profiler. Ha aha aha ahaaaa....funniest thing that I have heard. The TSA along with their infinite wisdom of security, are now profiling for "suspicious" people. Can we define suspicious? Is it a young middle eastern kid walking around with a duffle bag, or is it a 90 year old grandmother in a wheel chair? We are just trying to convince the public with a little "profiling"...TSA style, that it's even more safe than ever to get on an airliner. Except in reality, it's more political correctness at it's finest.

Really, how many more planes or foiled plots is it going to take to realize that we need to upgrade from TSA profiling to TelAviv profiling? If we dont figure that out soon, the "Furloghed" section could get pretty busy.

Last edited:
JP4user said:
No. Just some people fed up with the status quo with the apologists and liberals watching their extremist movement grows stronger. Meanwhile they kill, murder and maim with an increasing regularity using religon as an excuse.

NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!!!!

See we don't need to racially profile. These are just fun loving kid friendly folks that according to Richard Gere just need a hug. Nauseating!

Hair-on-Fire said:
Is this a Klan rally or a Neo Nazi convention I've stumbled into?
No, by the looks of the video it was a Hezzbulah brainwashing training movie. I especially liked the part about the kids singing how they want to die for Allah, yep those kids will grow up with no mental problems at all.
I do admire the way you tried to spin this into somekind of white supremecy thing however.

JP4user said:
Meanwhile they kill, murder and maim with an increasing regularity using religon as an excuse.

Amen bro!

"using religion AS AN EXCUSE"

You hit the nail on the head there.

"There will peace in the middle east when arabs love their children more than they hate the [jews/christian/hindus]" Golda Meir 1973.

This is World War 3 folks. We're in it right now! Here are the countries being attacked by Muslims:
U.S.
U.K.
Israel
Australia
Spain
Denmark
France
Thailand
Phillipines
Pakistan
India
Afghanistan
Sudan
Somalia
Egypt
Chechnia
Saudia Arabia
Jordan
Iraq

I'm sure I missed a few! I say nuke e'm, nuke e'm till they glow!

And..another thing:

Correct. This IS World War 3. And, just as we did to the Germans and Japanese in World war 2, we need to round up everyone of middle eastern descent or muslim faith and either deport them or inter them in camps in the desert.

Profiling?

Unfair?

Tough Camel Dung.

It's sort of like the Marine Corps... if we don't know which ONE of you is guilty then ALL of you will pay. Soon, you will learn to police your own.

We could be nicer than we were to the Japanese and the Germans, ( see, I have a heart ) instead of rounding people up and seizing their assets we could give em' all 30 days to leave this country voluntarily. If not...THEN WE SEIZE YOUR ASSETS AND TOSS YOU IN THE CAMP.

Love,Peace and Let's give em' a taste of "American Jihad",

YKW

P.S.- I am very unpopular at dinner partys and other social gatherings lately.

You left off Canada.

Get out the frying pan and lets cook up some islamic jihadist fritters!

If you watched CNN last night you now know that OBL is a great man and a great leader and very passionate. He even paid for all of a widows debts after her husband blew himself up to kill an Afghan who was an American sympathizer. WHAT A GREAT GUY!

Quick cease fire...let's rally round and negotiate...yeah that's the ticket.

Well said by all except Hair On Fire.
These SOB's are good for nothing,and spent all day fuc$ing sheep and praying 6 times a day to a self proclaimed, vengeful former manipulative merchant. They have given the word FUBAR a whole new meaning.

Islam needs to be outlawed in all self respecting western societies, but unfortunately the appeasers and politically correct crowd and the multi-culturalists will bring our societies down. Time for a strongman imho!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back