Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
brainhurts said:
Great example of Hate America First. Lets not recognize Washington's contributions to free societies everywhere. Lets not acknowledge America's accomplishments. Lets call ourselves terrorists and then use a gay term like "oh the irony" in an attempt to portray that others will agree with your inane comment.

why dont you ask the blacks about what accomplishments Washington gave to "free society"

but its obvious your IQ of less than 10 missed the point, that the people of that time believed washington and other revolutionaries were "terrorists" so I find it ironic now that you suddenly hate the people your wonderful leaders fully supported with weapons and training for over a decade

atafan said:
I have and do the read the Bible. Yes stoning and other murder was recorded in the Bible but this was not God's commandments. God did not command the stoning of adulterous people and Jesus forgave prostitutes. One of the 10 Commandments, you know the one's that the ACLU is fighting to remove from courthouses, Thou shalt not kill.

Please don't attempt to compare what is going on with those that are distorting Islam with Bible history.

I'm really tired of so many making excuses for terrorists. They want you, your wife, your children, your family, your friends and your country to die - TODAY!

wait wait wait wait

thou shall not kill? yet here you are advocating this same exactly thing?

hint: there are more than just the 10 commandments to follow, its quite obvious you never actually read the Bible

brainhurts said:
Actually, they do. Its just not reported by your paper, the NYT. This is in an effort to hurt the war effort so that your polititions get elected in the upcoming elections. This kills American soliders, and you smile an inner smile. Up yours pu$$y. Are you actually a pilot? Why are you posting here? Go back to your Cindy Sheehan blog flame boy.

big_al vbmenu_register("postmenu_1099986", true);

Civ/Mil: civy
A/C Flown: yo mama
Ratings: 007
Total Time: >= 0

wow that was insightful, intelligent, and well thought out. bravo.

big_al said:
how about country of peace? Those vietnam vets were so "nice" to the people of Vietnam.

Actually they were. Now go back to reading your rag liberal propoganda literature.

The closedminded attitude of conservatives never ceases to amaze me. We have no business trying to force our views on that part of the world! Its been a hot spot in the world pretty much since the beginning of time and its not going to stop because we have some business interests there and try to hide our real motives with "democracy".

They dont want us there, they dont need us there. We need to get out and let them take care of themseleves. The've been doing that a hell of a lot longer then we have.

Who are we to tell the rest of the world how to act and how to think? We need to worry about us and not them. And don't tell me that its in the best interests of "national security" what a load of crap. If it was then why did our appointed emperor and CEO try to sell control of our ports to foreign power? Aren't ports an entry into our country and therefore warrent being secured and controlled by our country?

Bottom line, they are doing what they think is right. They dont buy into what we bring them and why should they? We are an occupying power and ever since we have been there the violence and horror in their country has only gotten worse! I'd be pissed at us too!

big_al said:
ahh I get it, so my lai was just more propaganda literature, right?

Right...sum up the whole war on one incident. Don't forget the number of casulties the US forces took from snipers in that village for days prior to the Calley incident. Or the multitudes of arms caches that were found. Or the shots fired at the troops as they approached the village. Did I mention the claymore that blew to pieces one of the Sargents about 30 minutes prior? Yes, the entire area was filled with non combatants.

Do the ends justify the means? I wonder how you would of reacted watching your brothers die from VC terrorists? But I am sure particular scenario that would never happen since you wouldn't have the backbone to ever defend your country.

Back to more recent issues, perhaps if one of your loved ones were beheaded or killed you wouldn't be such a peter pan about world events.

ONE incident? that was just the most famous. What about napalm, agent orange, dropping more bombs than all the previous wars combined. Thats just for starters.

How would I react watching people die from VC "terrorists"? Just the same as now, wonder why in the world the US is involved in such conflicts in the first place.

You would rather respond with knee jerk emotional responses than common sense. Thats what makes you a Conservative. There is a reason you cant find one Conservative intellectual

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back