Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
I love Islamofacists? Wow, first of all, your views are far more radical right wing facist than anyone. Secondly, you not only seem to hate muslims, but anyone without white skin and who doesnt pray to Christ. Third, for you to dismiss the attrocities commited by "freedom loving" Americans is laughably pathetic and to call anyone a kook for it makes you even look more ignorant than you already are (which is a hard thing to do). And lastly, to claim you have "a couple" of degrees in history just shows you will talk talk talk without ever using your brain. Einstein was right, people like you were given a brain by mistake, for a spinal cord would suffice.

And how do you know what I do for a living?
Am I debating a child? You doubted my background in history and I told you I have two degrees in history. Now look at what you do. You say that "shows you will talk talk talk without using your brain".....huh?....Then you quote.....Einstien! as if he were a colleague! I think we are getting a picture of your mental state. Trying to paint me as a racist is pretty typical for you.

first of all, your views are far more radical right wing facist than anyone.

Go over my posts again zit popper. I think you will agree I am not.

Secondly, you not only seem to hate muslims, but anyone without white skin and who doesnt pray to Christ.

No, that is just you losing the argument on facts and trying to make this an XXXXphobe thing. Sorry.

I already covered your lastly.
What airplane do you fly? I am going to quiz you.

scoreboard said:
OK, I'll bite, but I must confess to usually ignoring anyone who doesn't have a modecum of, how shall i say BALLS to post in there profile who they are.

You sir and your "head in the sand" attitude is why this country is in the position it is in. Chamberlain, ring a bell?

Failure to see what IS happening, compare that to what HAS happened and failing to plan to solve the problem is our current problem.

I don't hate muslims, i don't hate anybody. But if you choose to wage a fight using terrorist tactics, I will be first in line to eradicate you. Not in a hateful way, but more inline with squashing a bug that bit you, no hate, no simpathy, just the results. Problem solved.

What is YOUR solution sir? Or will you continue to sit there and be part of the problem?

Have you served your country? Peace Corp, Military, Public service, Fireman, anything?
You nailed this one. Especially the part about service. Any service. Forming a campus protest council does not count unless you actually picked up your mess afterward instead of leaving it for the campus grounds crew.
By the way, the "std" in my profile means standard--you know--about 10000hrs, a couple airlines, both on military. How about you Big Allah?

Last edited:
Can you explain how to eradicate terrorists without understanding and trying to solve the actions that cause people to turn into terrorists in the first place?
Have you seen the Nick Berg video, the one where a young man's head is sawed off?

I wonder if you will be trying to understand the complex problems these radicals have as your head is sawed off?

Most of these understanding free love liberals don't understand is their heads would be the first cut off if these "peace loving" Islamic Nazis ever ruled this country.

atafan said:
Have you seen the Nick Berg video, the one where a young man's head is sawed off?

I wonder if you will be trying to understand the complex problems these radicals have as your head is sawed off?

Most of these understanding free love liberals don't understand is their heads would be the first cut off if these "peace loving" Islamic Nazis ever ruled this country.
Actually, they would try to appease the terrorists. Winston Chuchill summed up appeasers as the individuals in a room full of people and rattlesnakes, who tried to convince the rattlesnakes to bite them last. Great post, however it will go around big al's head.

This is great fun. Posts by the ill educated, and uninformed. Maybe the so-called terror threat would be less problematic if our fearless leader hadn't put a political stooge in charge of the TSA. Heck of a job Kippy. A bozo with no background in security or law enforcement. Maybe the Arabs and people of middle eastern descent wouldn't be so angry if the US had reigned in Israel in 1967. You know when they where purposefully bombing, strafing and torpedoing the USS liberty. Maybe if "little george" had backed the military when they had Bin Lauden cornered at Torra Bora. You know, instead of cutting and running. All I've seen is a lot of wasted effort, US lives and tax dollars. However, like breaking a horse, it's important to first be smarter than the horse.

Maybe the so-called terror threat
Stick your head in the sand, it's quiet, warm and safe down there. It also will make it much easier for Mohammad to saw off your head.

Here's a quote from President Bush pertaining to how we should treat Muslims:

I urge - I know I don't need to tell you all this -but our nation must be mindful
that there are thousands of Arab-Americans who live in New York City
who love their flag just as
much as the three of us do.
And we must be mindful that as we seek towin the war
that we treat Arab-Americans and Muslims with the respect
they deserve.
I know that is your attitudes as well. Certainly the
attitude of this government,
that we should not hold one who is a Muslim
responsible for an act of terror.
We will hold those who are responsiblefor the terrorist acts accountable and those who harbor them."

And here is one very informative article on the complex situation we are in. I urge those of you who speak as if you've got the simple solution to read this.

http://www.alternet.org/story/11647/

I think we can all agree that we want America safe. We disagree on the means.

A few points:

Holding innocent Muslims responsible for acts perpetrated by extremists will only aggravate the cycle of terrorism. Furthermore, "Nuke em all" or "round em up and put em in camps" ideas ignore the fact that millions of Muslims vehemenently disagree with terrorism. How would you like it if some extremist group perpetrated violence in your name, and you were held responsible for it?

We need to understand the war we are fighting. Killing Osama Bin Laden,or any other Al Quaeda leader, although JUSTIFIED and DESIRABLE, only means one less crazed lunatic extremist. In fact, it's very likely it would have a net effect of an increase in lunatic Islamic extremism.

Thinking this is WW3 is a perfect example of ignoring the assymetric reality we're in. And approaching it as such contributes to the problem.

Why does analyzing terrorist motives, and searching for ways eliminate them get branded as an "anti American, ************************* liberal, tye dye wearing" approach? It has nothing to do with weakness or appeasement. If the end goal is making America safer, what is going to get us there?

Offensive (war and killing) strategies in terrorist conflicts actually contribute to the cycle of violence, and inspire ever larger,and more diabolic acts of terrorism. So we should anazyze the cost/benefit ratio when implimenting violence. We should not underestimate the terrorists' adaptability, and overestimate the effect of our offensive strategies.

America is safer today because

1. A government which protected terrorists is no longer (Afghanistan).

2. We have a stronger security structure in place at home.

3. Better Intelligence capabiliities, and the ability for more effective responses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back