• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI Fall Cutbacks..............

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We spotted another ERAU tool! Daddy still pissed about having to dip into the family funds for @250k to placate your "need for speed" in a 172, Spaulding?

I bet you wish you knew who your daddies were...they probably went to LSCI----Lousiana State Correctional Institute.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I bet you wish you knew who your daddies were...they probably went to LSCI----Lousiana State Correctional Institute.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are such a ******************************bag!

I wonder how miserable it must be to be a jerk like you, or worse....to have to know you. I hope you have no offspring.

I wonder how miserable it must be to be a jerk like you, or worse....to have to know you. I hope you have no offspring.

It sure is a scary thought to imagine Gen Lee's offspring, ain't it? I doubt that he can actually reproduce. Most gay trolls offer little risk of that.

Actually, I have a FANTASTIC life. My wife is gorgeous and makes a lot more than I do as an Ad VP for a local Advertising company. (the largest in the SE, actually) When we are not "gettin busy" on the couch or on the computer, I go fly to Europe and enjoy local pilsners. In the Winter (our Winter) I fly South to enjoy the view. As far as offspring...my wife is in her mid 30's---so we have time to procreate, and I still have the "juice". I don't have to "see alice" yet. Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
It sure is a scary thought to imagine Gen Lee's offspring, ain't it? I doubt that he can actually reproduce. Most gay trolls offer little risk of that.

Do you actually meet most of your "friends" in the McRonalds bathroom when you are cleaning it? Don't tell me you bring in packets of Ranch Sauce, right?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Do you actually meet most of your "friends" in the McRonalds bathroom when you are cleaning it? Don't tell me you bring in packets of Ranch Sauce, right?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Do you actually come up with those lame-ass insults by yourself, or do you pay some freaking 2nd grader $2.25 per insult?

-Lame....

Do you actually come up with those lame-ass insults by yourself, or do you pay some freaking 2nd grader $2.25 per insult?

-Lame....

The truth hurts, don't it? Speakin if $2.25, that is the change you owe me for 3 hamburgers and a Coke. You only gave me a dollar. Where is your boss?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Actually, I have a FANTASTIC life. My wife is gorgeous and makes a lot more than I do as an Ad VP for a local Advertising company. (the largest in the SE, actually) When we are not "gettin busy" on the couch or on the computer, I go fly to Europe and enjoy local pilsners. In the Winter (our Winter) I fly South to enjoy the view. As far as offspring...my wife is in her mid 30's---so we have time to procreate, and I still have the "juice". I don't have to "see alice" yet. Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The only thing you are "Banging"--is the keyboard! You are always "gettin busy" on the computer, so I doubt you and the "Little General" have much quality time with the Ad VP--probably just the way she likes it! Ba Bye!

Latest resources

Back