DCI Fall Cutbacks..............

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JustaNumber:
I keep accidentally clicking on this waste of a thread thinking it might have something to do with the title. Will you immature idiots please just let it die, and you can start a "You're Gay...No You're Gayer" thread of your own.

"Man in the Mirror."

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make Flight Info a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change

Touche! Okay, I'll reword:

I keep accidentally clicking on this very thoughtful thread thinking it might have something to do with the title, but I am the one who is mistaken. Would you kind, intelligent and considerate posters please start a new "You're Smart...No You're Smarter" thread of your own? Thank you so much for your consideration, and have a blessed day!

Better?

I keep accidentally clicking on this very thoughtful thread thinking it might have something to do with the title, but I am the one who is mistaken. Would you kind, intelligent and considerate posters please start a new "You're Smart...No You're Smarter" thread of your own? Thank you so much for your consideration, and have a blessed day!

Better?

-While you are getting all introspective and touchy-feely, I thought I might take the opportunity to point out the fact that you have an apple on your face.

-Lame

Better?

Not only are you smart, you are very diplomatic--maybe far smarter and far more diplomatic than anyone on this forum. Now, Pass the Grey Poupon, Please!

Latest resources

Back