Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally like Brazil.

I like the Women and the Culture.

If you don't like flying in Brazil then step a side son and let the men do it!

What's the deal, does the Mormon church need some more presence down there?

What does that have to do with the airlines business? Don't be stupid...and get rid of that ugly avatar, that chick is a full fledged carpet hound!!

Can you elaborate? In all of my travels I have never hit Brazil although the boss mentions it as a possible destination this summer. I am aware of the recent crashes and Legacy/GOL collision. What else for those who are uninitiated?

Little things like having to say everything twice(even in Portuguese), controllers not answering you, controllers not knowing how to control, you have to fly the airplane and do their job at the same time. These little things day in and day out stresses you out over time. 7.5 mile separation on final increases the delays ALOT. Anything less than 40 miles enroute and the controllers start freaking out, for spacing they often have you turn 90 degrees etc. etc etc....
I guess it's not that bad if you come here once in a while but everyday it sucks.
Now the FAs are something else. You can never get enough of them and at a ratio 16 to 1, there is no shortage of women here, all sizes, shapes and colors:)

Maybe he's Mexican. Are you Mexican freightdogfred?

And yes, Mexican is a generic term for anyone who's primary language is spanish AND THAT INCLUDES PORTUGUESE.

No, I'm not Mexican. But I do speak spanish, and a little portugese. I also have a great deal of respect for their culture, and have spent enough time in Mexico to really appreciate it. Hand fly the MATEO5 arrival RNWY5R into Mexico city and you will appreciate the skill of their pilots and controllers as well.

Last edited:
I typically go in and out once or twice a month, GIG, GRU. Sure Brazil has its problems but sometimes the "REWARDS" are worth da risks!

I wouldn't mind bolting from UAL and working down south again, I did it during my Furlough and it ws not all that bad, at LEAST they treat you with respect and you have ZERO age 60 300LBS battle AX F/A's to deal with....every night is a party.

What's not to like?

Hey Sonny, you can have my job;)

Deal!

Better yet how about

"Foreign Exchange Airline Pilot program"

I like it!

Latest resources

Back