• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dating...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's what you do! Start out be leaving some seductive phone messages, and emphasize the heavy breathing! Next wait out by her house and when she sees your car--burn rubber! Women love this little game. Finally suprise her by sleeping under her bed at night. Before long she will fall madly in love with you because of you persistance.

And always remember--when a girl says no--she really means yes! I hope this helps.

Could this be Mr. Jorgan disguised as Schroeder(kngarthur)??? Very similar thought process.

Mr. I.

yeah but no matter how proffesional you are, breaking up with someone in the company sucks...especially if it is a small base, and everyone knows. When I started dating someone at work I had no intention to tell everyone...she said the same thing but chicks have this fascination of telling everyone even if they don't want to. Girls talk no matter what they say, and when we broke up...LOOK OUT...professional or not, it sucked...I don't recommend it...not in the same company...the soap opera continues...as the jet whines

A previous poster mentioned the danger of sexual harassment, and he is absolutely correct. Dating another pilot could be instantly lethal to your career. All she has to do is make the accusation and you are pretty much toast.

Remember, you are her "supervisor" and have control over her (evaluations, etc.) If she were to claim unfair treatment and a "hostile work environment," good luck.

This is a bad idea, and you probably already know that if you are a Captain.

As someone else mentioned, don't sh!t where you eat.

And that joke about homeless girls is the funniest thing I've read on this board in a long time. LMAO!

You should totally go for it!

If you are into role-playing you could let her be the captain, or the naughty FO!

For the first time ever I am going to say that outside of my adivice the General is on the money!!

;)

Last edited:
ebaybob said:
how 'bout you post a pic of her (even a cell phone pic would be ok to start) and we'll decide whether she's worth it...just a thought!! we could start the voting...

Excellent Idea!

I probably wouldn't date someone at work. It's like George Kastanza says: "Worlds colliding, Jerry. WORLDS COLLIDING!!"

-Goose

First tour of duty ROE:

1. Don't f*** what you fly with,
2. Keep it outside the command (or company).

If you ignore 1 & 2 above:
Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof & counter accuse.

(And finally, just for the USN folks:
Navy = Never Again Volunteer Yourself)

I didn't make these up, and they may not have been written in blood like a NATOPS (or AFM for the civilian folks), but I'm sure there was more than a little sweat involved, in more ways than one!

Food for thought.

Just my 2 cents.
VVJM265

Latest resources

Back