Dating...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
eastflier said:
what a dorky thing to post. Get a life outside the airlines man. There is a real world out there if you didn't know. Believe me a social life outside the airlines is a great thing

Hey, how would you know what airline life is like?

Rook said:
3rd base? You're obviously not trying hard enough.

To quote the great Leon Phelps...

LP-What are your plans for the evening?

Charlene-You said you were gonna take me to dinner and a movie tonight, Leon.

LP-Oh yeah, well um when I said "dinner" what I meant was, uh we'd be having sex. And uh, when I said "movie", I meant we'd be videotaping it.

Pass the Courvoisier

Well said..............

Just keep hittin' it till the hittin' aint good anymore. If shes a chick pilot shes probibly alright with keeping it casual and out of the office...she not a FA remember. On the other hand....you could be brewing a major sh!t storm at work..not good. SO if ya hit it...by all means hit it hard...but make sure you sit her down and have the talk! GIT ER DUN

NoJoy said:
Fishing off of the Company dock is usually not a good thing-

It worked for me. I wrote up my airplane and he fixed it. Then he became my FO. We are engaged.

Last edited:
acaTerry said:
You must be a sophomore. Displaying humor in an avatar is not the same as the flavor of this thread. Think. Really now. An airline pilot asking his peers for dating advice. Right out of the high school paper.
That's pretty sad man. There is more to life than your genitalia.

I didn't right the thread---SO THERE!!!!!! You are so immature, and futhermore, I'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

As far as this thread goes, I would make sure that she has her kooty shots!!

capt. megadeth said:
It worked for me. I wrote up my airplane and he fixed it. Then he became my FO. We are engaged.
So after you guys get married, how will we formally introduce ya'll?

Mr. and Mrs. FO? :D

DUDE ! hows my man juice taste ! All the hot new female F-O'S hit the male CAPT's first. I think. unless they go AC/DC. We dont have 4 stripes for no reason. (4 stipes = home run) Not to mention your girlfriend knows who's the DADDY ( NOT YOU !! )after the Mailman makes the delivery and the garbage man drops his load the plumber lays some pipe the electrician checks her shorts and I throw the gear down on the centerline then some other F-O pee's in her but. When you get home that cat has been pounded for days and you'll never know. FEEL LIKE A SUCKER YET. HIT IT AND FORGET IT !! unless you need a WIFE. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME !!!!!

Latest resources

Back