• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
olympus593 said:
She is hot but not That Hot.

I won't let the GF Find out!!!

My main worry what if it turn ugly? ( you guy's know how chicks are ) Like I said it a pretty small base...

If she reads flightinfo your decision might already be made for you.;)

Stick to homeless girls. After the date, you can drop them off anywhere.....
Sweet Geezus, General! :eek: I take back (almost) everything bad I ever said about you! A man after my own heart. :D

Minhberg

Last edited:
whats the big deal?

Asking a female pilot shouldn't be any different than asking a female out that doesn't happen to be a pilot. Just remember that if your dating a co-worker your relationship is with her, not her and everyone else that works out of the same base as you guys. Not to mention she will hear about your overnights whether you tell her or not, she is apart of the loop that way, so don't plan on dipping into the rest of the company pool. If you do break up, act like the professional you are, not a pre-pubescent junior higher, and keep your mouth shut. It really isn't that big of a deal.

kngarthur said:
Next wait out by her house and when she sees your car--burn rubber! Women love this little game.

Now that is pretty funny.

Remember, nothing says "I love you" like a restraining order....

how 'bout you post a pic of her (even a cell phone pic would be ok to start) and we'll decide whether she's worth it...just a thought!! we could start the voting...

if it doesn't work out someone here could help you get a new job...

olympus593 said:
If I follow your advice I'm going to end un in jail, Are you trying to move up in seniority??? Thank Dude...

Don't think of it as "stalking"--more like romantic comedy behavior!

Latest resources

Back