dashs are not that slow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LR 25,

MAYBE THE 60 IS A BIT OF A RUNWAY HOG. SEVERE PUCKER FACTOR IF ITS LESS THAN 5000 FEET... I DON'T CARE IF NEEDS ROCKETS TO GET OFF OF THE RUNWAY, AFTER BEING FURLOUGHED I AM GLAD TO STILL BE IN THE BIZ. A NICE SAFE DISTANCE FROM WATCHING REGIONAL AIRLINE MANAGMENT NICKLE AND DIME THE COCKPIT TALENT TO POVERTY LEVEL WAGES AND SUB PAR WORK RULES.

SO CLIMB ALL YOU WANT...WHAT U NEED IS A PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES.

BEST WISHES

Did my ANR just go out?

Hey aldonite7667,

Check out the little button on the left side of the keyboard just above the shift key labelled "Caps lock." As has been posted before, all caps IS THE INTERNET EQUIVALANT OF SCREAMING!!!

No worries though, just giving a hard time...

I thought a 55 was bad, the 60 is also?

I have never flown a 60, but someone once said it flies like a 25.

aldonite7667, your right, I dont care what I'm flying, I feel Im the luckiest guy in the industry after last year. I thought it was all over.

It takes like a 4000 balanced field length at 80 21,500lbs. and severely brake energy limited on landing a general rule is nothin less than 5500 ft.

It is kind of restrictive but it also keeps us from going to crappy little airports with no services.

This airplane rocks though. always has way more power than you need. 4600 lbs of thrust @ 80 degrees for a 23,000 lb airplane.

I have a little time in a 55 and besides the power and minus the avionics it is very similar.

Look ma no caps!!!

Isn't the Dash-8 the only airplane you can get a birdstrike in from behind?

Does anyone know a good way to clean Diet Coke off of a keyboard?

B

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back