Dash 8 video /gay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sig said:
Hey, thanks! To further confizzle the dude, why do we call it "SCE" when it is clearly "UNV"?

I think it's the same deal, where it's SCE/KUNV, but I'm not sure.

As an aside, the reason I responded to the HHH message was that I remember prepping for SOE and trying to find "HHH" on the flight plan list they gave us. Sure, HXD was there, but how was I to know what airport that was? :)

Last edited:
QCappy said:
About 100:bawling:

Built originally for Canadian utility airstrips, cuffed leading edge, long wing, 80% wing flap, roll spoilers, powered rudder, huge tyres and shock struts...

A dirty Dash-8 at 30,000 lbs will do 82-95 knots over the fence with Full Flaps and 1200 Prop Rpm.

Freedman's kid shot the video. He's from the Boston area. To bad he didn't video a Dash doing a BOS 33R landing.

T8

We had those beloved DH8 my company, but sadly not anymore. I can always tell a former DH8 pilot....when they land its so smooth I damn near have an orgasm......YES ITS THAT GOOD!

pretty weak. The dash does look pimp in black though.

real pilots fly props!

FD

trainer8 said:
Built originally for Canadian utility airstrips, cuffed leading edge, long wing, 80% wing flap, roll spoilers, powered rudder, huge tyres and shock struts...

A dirty Dash-8 at 30,000 lbs will do 82-95 knots over the fence with Full Flaps and 1200 Prop Rpm.

Freedman's kid shot the video. He's from the Boston area. To bad he didn't video a Dash doing a BOS 33R landing.

T8

better still would be the ils 15R circle to 4L in bos, now thats an approach
or an abreviated expressway 31 in lga
chop and drop visual 35 in phl coming in from the north (cause the controlers there suck)
anacostia visual 22 dca

and how did bruce's kid shoot the video? i wasn't aware he flew at pdt/alg or flew at all for that matter

JohnnyP said:
Mr. Kooper, im going to go out on a limb here and say youve never had the pleasure to fly a dash. Maybe im wrong? I guess i just get tired of seeing ramps littered with regional jets. Come on people, the dash is a good lookin, good flying airplane. Someone back me up here.

Sincerely,

A proud dash guy.

I'll back you up just because you got that sweet GEORGIA flag!

dashjockey said:
and how did bruce's kid shoot the video? i wasn't aware he flew at pdt/alg or flew at all for that matter

Ummm, I don't know. I have mis-spoke. The yahoo site gives Andrew Freedman credit for the video upload. At the end, there are two individuals standing in front of a B-737 with a Happy Birthday message. One is Bruce. I am assuming the other is Andrew. It is entirely possible that BF did the video and that AF did the editing/production.:confused:

T8

trainer8 said:
Ummm, I don't know. I have mis-spoke. The yahoo site gives Andrew Freedman credit for the video upload. At the end, there are two individuals standing in front of a B-737 with a Happy Birthday message. One is Bruce. I am assuming the other is Andrew. It is entirely possible that BF did the video and that AF did the editing/production.:confused:

T8

yeah thats bruce in uniform, don't recall him ever carrying a dig/vid cam with him and most of that footage looks like jumpseat, so who knows

Latest resources

Back