• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dash 8 video /gay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only thing "littering" the ramp in ATL are those unsafe ATRs that should not be flying anymore. When I non-rev I try to avoide them like AIDS.

JohnnyP:

Ooooh, man. Let a trailing-linked gear monkey try to land a 200 in a crosswind gusting above 25. PuhhhhRANNNG kurunch thadunk. I jus' close the throkkles when day tell me I'b 10 feets over da groun'??! Why my plane breaked?

It's a fun truck to drive, that's for sure. Not NEARLY as easy to land as a Slowtation or PC12- that's cheating.

JohnnyP said:
Someone back me up here.

I will, despite having previously jeopardized my credibility. I didn't expect much from the 8 (heck, I just wanted to fly something with more than six seats), but I came to realize that it is a very solidly built airplane. Don't let the flaked paint fool you. Now if you're talking speed and altitude (especially speed :D), the jet will win every time. But frankly, I had more fun flying the Dash than I do now.

The Island Air guys out here love flying them...especially to a 3,000 ft. strip like Kapalua

Gee, I wonder if I fly them???

Yes, the Dash is an awesome plane to fly---my favorite (and this is from a Citation II, V, and X background). You can chop and drop gracefully or you can high speed it to a short final. Hard as hell to land nicely, which keeps it intersting to fly.

And why do you keep calling it an ATR? Are you a retard or are you just trying to be funny? (in which case you are not)

Does that thing have props...gawd!

AdamKooper said:
The only thing "littering" the ramp in ATL are those unsafe ATRs that should not be flying anymore. When I non-rev I try to avoide them like AIDS.
Nothing's ever happened to a CRJ??????????????????????????

I dont know a thing about ATR's, but ive got a buddy i worked with back at LZU that fly's 'em for ASA. Never heard him say anything bad about them. Whats wrong with 'em? Ive never even been on one.

Side note----Is anyone else watching the dateline NBC show "preverted justice, to catch a predator"? Jesus, these guys are real pieces of work.

The Dash is a cool plane but I do have to say that was a gay video. However sync'n the prop and the camera was a cool touch.

Video was way gay. I could just smell the sodomy watching it. KY and sweat and butthole and traces of goatcheese salad, fococcia bread and merlot in the background...

God, I'm going to have that smell in my head all night after watching that video!

Latest resources

Back