Darn greedy no good FedEx pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DetoXJ said:
Better make sure the deal includes getting the FedEx jumpseats reopened up or your days or non-recip jumpseating are numbered.

You are really on the ball, aren't you? FedEx has been CASS for about a month now. Welcome aboard.:rolleyes:

DetoXJ said:
Better make sure the deal includes getting the FedEx jumpseats reopened up or your days or non-recip jumpseating are numbered.

Oooooooh! That really scares me. Any more threats you want to throw out there that are not based on facts Gilligan?

DetoXJ said:
Wake up, dude. . . we've been in CASS for almost a month now.
And the crush of offline jumseaters is OVERWHELMING. . . . .
It just kills me how some guys were be-atching and whining about reciprocal offline jumpseats and THEY NEVER DID OR EVER WILL RIDE WITH US!!!!
I still haven't seen one offline jumpseater in the hub yet. . . .

The bottom line of this whole issue is that "Bob speaks for me" and all of us in the contract negotiations... It may not seem like it, but what's best for the 727 first officer in this contract, is what's best for me (ANC MD11 FO).. I will (hopefully) be around for 5 OTHER CONTRACTS that will have to be negotiated in my tenure at FDX!! This one, by far, is the most important one, and to be honest, I don't have the big picture... But, I'm glad that Capt C. is out there looking out for ALL OF US!!!

I may not personally benefit the most in this contract, but I really don't care as long as ALL OF US, collectively, can reap the rewards of the work that I, and many other pilots before me, have done... What's good for my fellow pilots today, is GREAT for all of us in the future...

BOB SPEAKS FOR ME!

Take Care,
Murdawg5

DetoXJ said:

Oh, yes sir, Mr. Captain, sir.

What a loser...come back when you have something productive to add.

DetoXJ,

Since I'm not a captain I cannot "offer" your our jumpseat, but if you fly with me I promise I'll keep the jumpseater briefing short and sweet (but legal!) and get you all the water you can drink.

We ARE back in the jumpeat business (thankfully) and you are very welcome here if we can help you out.

Cheers!

Based on his a/c, I think I did jumpseat with him (or a guy just like him). It was as pleasurable as you might expect.

Don't know about his carrier, but his codeshare legacy carrier went without jumpseat rights for 20 years. And everybody gave them rides anyway. My daddy was one of them. But there was a little more unity back then....

Well...we can help bring back unity...one pilot at a time. It starts with us...

Latest resources

Back