• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Darn greedy no good FedEx pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey if it wasn't for you FedEx guys riding my jumpseat I wouldn't have half of the recommendations that I think I have. You guys are always welcome even if we don't have cass. I really gotta stop handing out my social to every guy dressed in a FedEx pilot uniform who gets on the plane. I've been wondering whos been opening those new credit card accounts on my credit report.

DetoXJ,
Just curious as to how many times you have ever jumped on FedEx? Ever used that Airline discount on shipping FedEx offers you? Just trying to determine the depth of your threat.;)

MAGNUM!! said:
Nice avatar, dopeman. Hippy.

Uh....not that I'm saying his comment wasn't lame, but.....I don't think they've been called hippies for like 20 years now.

Yes I have used the FedEx shipping discount. It's a great deal and thank you. I have carried dozens of FedEx jumpseaters out of MEM over the years and I have always made them feel more than welcome and never brought up jumpseat politics. I even made sure they were put in 1st class every time. I have also been stuck in MEM for an extra night unable to commute home because a FedEx Jumpseat wasn't an option. I'm glad to hear you are on board with CASS. Thanks in advance for the future rides. "Hippy" : )

Latest resources

Back