Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dalalpa Possibly To Sell Out Scope Clause!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Enough with the Popcorn. It's time for pizza & beer.

Make sure you steal some notes and continue your childish tirade about alpa, and how wonderful your bj girls at the rjdc are.
I'll go get some popcorn too!

Pot meet kettle.....look above at post #32 where you jump on the ALPA bashing bandwagon......Just wait till the merger details come out....It's going to make the USAirways foodfight look like a tea party....:uzi:

Pot meet kettle.....look above at post #32 where you jump on the ALPA bashing bandwagon......Just wait till the merger details come out....It's going to make the USAirways foodfight look like a tea party....:uzi:

I never said alpa was perfect.....
What I have always said is that your group of seniority grabbing group of girls is wrong, and worse, and you just can't seem to see it. So get back to stealing notes, and more of your alpa bashing, I'm off to get more popcorn!

I never said alpa was perfect.....
What I have always said is that your group of seniority grabbing group of girls is wrong, and worse, and you just can't seem to see it. So get back to stealing notes, and more of your alpa bashing, I'm off to get more popcorn!

Because of the less than "perfect" ALPA.....We are defending OUR seniority...not trying to grab YOURS....When the shat hits the fan...our left seats start to look good to you guys....Nobody is defending our seniority except for us....Sorry if you can't stand us lowly regional guys standing up to the master race......

Screw the popcorn.....I'm with Fins....Time for the beer and pizza....

Latest resources

Back