• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Without Internal Rec?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually the LOR is what gets you the interview, they don't really even look at it during the interview.

When I interviewed in 2007 they had my LOR's printed out and sitting on the table with their paperwork. I guarantee you that at least one of the people on the panel interview has read your LOR's prior to you walking in.

From Dumb and Dumber the movie "Give it to me straight Mary. Is there a chance? How about 1 in 100? More like 1 in a Million Loyd. So what you're saying is there's a CHANCE...."

Sure, you have a chance without a rec. The first couple hundred spots will be hard to get, but after that I have heard DL may hire 600+ next year, and not everyone who has a friend on the inside gets hired. I would say if you are qualified, then you do have a chance. Good luck to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I KNOW I can count on you for one, Gen! I mean, I do cook your fries just right... And I never seem to run low on that special sauce you love so much... Hell, I may just come right on as a Chief Pilot. I know my grease trap skills will come in handy there!

I KNOW I can count on you for one, Gen! I mean, I do cook your fries just right... And I never seem to run low on that special sauce you love so much... Hell, I may just come right on as a Chief Pilot. I know my grease trap skills will come in handy there!

I don't really think YOU need a rec for lav dumper, but I guess I could write you one since everything you normally say is full of Sh%$ anyway! Go for it man! Be the best lav dumper you can be in Minot! Chicks or dudes up there will LOVE your blue hands. Make sure you wear a face guard, unless you like tasting it anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee

:laugh:

That's actually pretty funny!

I don't really think YOU need a rec for lav dumper, but I guess I could write you one since everything you normally say is full of Sh%$ anyway! Go for it man! Be the best lav dumper you can be in Minot! Chicks or dudes up there will LOVE your blue hands. Make sure you wear a face guard, unless you like tasting it anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well- I guess I may be a bit overqualified... I didn't realize you flyboys cross-trained as lav dumpers as well... I guess those "synergies" are really starting to pay off!

36-24-38???

Come now, really? That's what gets you going? What do you do for pregame, pass her some pork rinds? I mean, really, that's no moon, that's a space station...

Ugggh...

When you sit in an aisle seat, and the gentle breeze blows by you, and then something brushes by your shoulder when she walks by, then you know what you're up against:) And btw, it's a wide aisle airbus i'm talking about.

Latest resources

Back