DAL to announce more JFK service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bosley said:
LMAO! Let me guess, you're probably one of their unicef candidates they got! Congrats, are you one of the many that have the "hand shake" agreement NOT to ever upgrade!

Sorry to disappoint you but I am a regular ol'white guy. Just like the majority of our pilot group. Hired before you probably were able to point to the sky.

With a business plan based on $50.00/bbl oil? Yeah right, You guys really showed them with that 1st quarter loss! Keep up the good work nitz!

I suppose you were predicting the oil prices to be somewhat different? If you dare to read the UA plan you would find the real numbers but I shant think you are much of a thinking and reading man.

I'll give you a hint who I work for, it's an airline that pays more than UAL. Well nevermind, that could be just about ANYONE!

Again I say I could give a high flippity flip what scumbag operator you work for. What is obvious however is your bitterness of never being hired by UAL. It is OK. I am sure you are very happy doing whatever it is that you do. As for you company and its pay. How man industry leading contracts has your pilot group EVER negotiated? How many 400's and 777's you guys flying?

It is ok to be a miserable git, go on keep it up. Don't let us down.

32LT10 said:
Bosley said:
Sorry to disappoint you but I am a regular ol'white guy. Just like the majority of our pilot group. Hired before you probably were able to point to the sky.
So then you were an an intern! YO Nited was famous for hiring 500 hour wonder boys. I'm sure your superior flying skills got you hired! Congrats intern boy! I bet you even wear your uniform to the mall trying to pick up 14 year old chicks!
I suppose you were predicting the oil prices to be somewhat different? If you dare to read the UA plan you would find the real numbers but I shant think you are much of a thinking and reading man.
First, I've forgotten more then you'll ever learn numb nuts!
Second, your genius management, in all their infinate wisdom should have predicted that $50.00/bbl was a player! Isn't that what you morons paid all those huge bonuses for all those harvard mba's?! Your plan was/is so flawed, you couldn't even get a guarenteed gov't loan! No, your managment has only succeded in raping you idiots and lining their pockets! You're the best dude!

Again I say I could give a high flippity flip what scumbag operator you work for. What is obvious however is your bitterness of never being hired by UAL. It is OK. I am sure you are very happy doing whatever it is that you do. As for you company and its pay. How man industry leading contracts has your pilot group EVER negotiated? How many 400's and 777's you guys flying?

It is ok to be a miserable git, go on keep it up. Don't let us down.

Ok, lets see, you gloat about all your 747's and 777's. How many are parked in the desert MORON??
12 year cpt pay UAL 747/777=$182.00/hr
12 year cpt pay SWA 737 =$190.00/hr
I think I'll fly my 737 with an airline who knows how to treat its employees, and who hasn't spent 3 whole years in BK only to make another return trip! And an airline who will be around in 10 years. Where will "yo nited" be intern boy!?
Your vitrol towards the lcc's shows more and more. You are a bitter person and I would almost feel sorry for you if you weren't so pathetic. keep up your slams toward B6, they are laughable, besides, they are also kicking the snot out of UAL in profits!

32LT10 said:
Numbnuts there is a difference in crew caused and others. I did not say that UAL was immune just that we were fortunate.

I can say this, if it happens to you, you will not be missed.

You don't send out as much bad karma as you do without consequences.

Bosley said:
32LT10 said:
Ok, lets see, you gloat about all your 747's and 777's. How many are parked in the desert MORON??
12 year cpt pay UAL 747/777=$182.00/hr
12 year cpt pay SWA 737 =$190.00/hr
I think I'll fly my 737 with an airline who knows how to treat its employees, and who hasn't spent 3 whole years in BK only to make another return trip!

No bosley I was not an intern. I think we are flying between 75 and 80 400's and 777's. 165-70 757/767's, the fleet total is around 406 total airframes. I am sure you think anyone that got hired when you did not was some special case. I was hired long before any of the programs, did my tour on the picket line. That is a nice original line about the forgetting more than I have known, did you think that up yourself mate? As for SWA, if that is where you hang you hat then you might know that friend of mine he is on the 737 over there at SWA, oh wait you guys are all on the 737. Anyway, I know if I had to fly a 37 for the rest of my career I would either be deaf from the noise or ready for a mental hospital from the cramped quarters. At least at UAL we have not made overrunning runways a regular event like SWA. Also, we have yet to embrace the flying naked approach or some of the other stupid events you people seem to think are cool. Also, if you want to talk about getting lost in the fog, how about those two clowns in the SWA jet that took off on the closed runway in ONT and the UAL crew had to take evasive maneuvers to avoid a Tenerifesque accident a few years ago. Couple of SWA wonderclowns I suppose?

What is SWA's new motto? Lighting can't strike 3 times in the same place!
By the way the manufacturers stopping distance numbers are in the FHB. Also, the editors decision on distances is final.

Last edited:
FDJ2 said:
Bosley said:
Bosley, unless you have hard evidence to back that accusation up, be a man and retract it.
FD,

It is ok, bozoley can not discuss topics. Unfortunately he can only toss manure. I was not an intern, not a scab and not an EEOC hire. He just has little airplane syndrome and knows he will be doing what he is doing now for a long long time.

For me I truly would rather be on the street than having to strap on a 737 in a LCC for what is left of my career. It is my personal choice. If it makes hime think he is cool and superior then let it satisfy him. But if he wants to talk safety I think his own carrier has some serious skeletons that are more than OK for the airing. Funny thing about this guy is he sounds alot like that guy.......Boeingman. Hummmm

32LT10 said:
FD,

It is ok, bozoley can not discuss topics. Unfortunately he can only toss manure.

Althought I don't have a dog in this fight, I think you should re read some of your posts, especially the ones that slam B6 and all the other low cost carriers!

32LT10 said:
FD,

It is ok, bozoley can not discuss topics. Unfortunately he can only toss manure.

Toss manure! I gotta LMFAO at that one. Who's the jerk throwing all kinds of mud at all the lcc's? Got any more gripes about the B6 guys cleaning airplanes?

I was not an intern, not a scab and not an EEOC hire. He just has little airplane syndrome and knows he will be doing what he is doing now for a long long time.
What's your hang up about big airplanes? It's obvious to you that its important that everyone know you fly the almighty 747! Save it for the mall chicks loser!
But one thing you're right about, at least I will HAVE a job. Your pathetic excuse for an airline will be LONG gone, and you'll be serving coffee at 7-11!

For me I truly would rather be on the street than having to strap on a 737 in a LCC for what is left of my career. It is my personal choice.
Thanks for the great tag line. You're too cool to fly anything smaller than a 777! I'm sure your hourly rates reflect that huge jet too! Thanks for being so predictable!

If it makes hime think he is cool and superior then let it satisfy him. But if he wants to talk safety I think his own carrier has some serious skeletons that are more than OK for the airing. Funny thing about this guy is he sounds alot like that guy.......Boeingman. Hummmm
Cool and superior??
I'm not the one making an a$$ out of himself taking cheap shots at all the LCC's. I'm not the one talking about my "big airplane." You have some serious issues!

FDJ2 said:
Bosley, unless you have hard evidence to back that accusation up, be a man and retract it.
Ok, its retracted!

32LT10 said:
FDJ2 said:
FD,

It is ok, bozoley can not discuss topics. Unfortunately he can only toss manure. I was not an intern, not a scab and not an EEOC hire. He just has little airplane syndrome and knows he will be doing what he is doing now for a long long time.

For me I truly would rather be on the street than having to strap on a 737 in a LCC for what is left of my career. It is my personal choice. If it makes hime think he is cool and superior then let it satisfy him. But if he wants to talk safety I think his own carrier has some serious skeletons that are more than OK for the airing. Funny thing about this guy is he sounds alot like that guy.......Boeingman. Hummmm

Le'ts see....."can not discuss topics. Unfortunately he can only toss manure."

Interesting. Quite the hypocritical post. Look at every one of his other posts and it is very obvious who 'tosses the manure'.

So far announced destinations from JFK include India and Ghana starting in NOV/DEC 2006. Ok, ok, even as a Jetblue Koolaid drinker, I wouldn't even dare go to the cabin and clean on these flights... at least not without some rice to go with all the curry I'd find, heheh...

Latest resources

Back