• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
I vote you for best avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:
Move over Adam Kooper!

Gotta love sexig Swedish babes!

Hey 32LT10 Airtran has hired a lot of 50ish Delta retirees off the heavy metal. Not one with a an overinflated ego. They all have something you don't. CLASS.

jimcav said:
Hey 32LT10 Airtran has hired a lot of 50ish Delta retirees off the heavy metal. Not one with a an overinflated ego. They all have something you don't. CLASS.

I have done enough time in narrowbody airplanes and flying the 4+ leg days in cockpits that were more akin to ovens than flying. It is not my preference to go fly a narrowbody airplane for the last few years of my career. If you like the NB then by all means enjoy it. I personally don't like the flying, did enough of it for probably more years than you have been in the industry so pardon me if I don't want to join your perceived idea of fun. I would fly an airbus as they are at least comfy, but the NB Boeings are a nightmare on the ears and civility.

Again it is much like the debate with B6 over the cleaning issue. Those guys like to do it and others don't. Some people like to fly short haul some don't. I have a good friend that back bid to the guppy to fly the west coast shuttle . He licked that type of flying and did not care for international time changes. No big deal to me.

32LT10 said:
I have done enough time in narrowbody airplanes and flying the 4+ leg days in cockpits that were more akin to ovens than flying. It is not my preference to go fly a narrowbody airplane for the last few years of my career. If you like the NB then by all means enjoy it. I personally don't like the flying, did enough of it for probably more years than you have been in the industry so pardon me if I don't want to join your perceived idea of fun. I would fly an airbus as they are at least comfy, but the NB Boeings are a nightmare on the ears and civility.

With an attitude like yours, no wonder your airline spent 3 years in BK searching for exit financing! Not even the US government wants to invest in that "terd" of an airline!

]Again it is much like the debate with B6 over the cleaning issue. Those guys like to do it and others don't.
Debate? I'd hardly call it a debate, what I would call it is a cheap shot, like the rest of the mud you like to throw at the LCC's, all of which, by the way, kick the crap out of UAL's profits!

Some people like to fly short haul some don't. I have a good friend that back bid to the guppy to fly the west coast shuttle . He licked that type of flying and did not care for international time changes. No big deal to me.
I surely doubt with your attitude you have any friends, however, your "so called" friend better clean his tounge after licking it!

Latest resources

Back