• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
8vATE said:
Yea...
Song.
Sooooo great...

Airline within an airline concept.

Oh..... IFE (live tv) at every seat is a great idea!!
Kudo's to Song for thinking that one up.

Flying airplanes with passengers, kudos to JBLU for thinking that one up.
Good luck to you guys, hope you don't have to sell anymore of your aircraft. At least you have all those E190s coming on line. Smacking good pay rates on those.

navyflyer said:
Is that so Delta can continue to fund pilot retirement pensions? Oh no, wait....

Well at least Delta pilots will have the same A-plan as JBLU, AAI and various others.

In the end, the product is only going to be as good as the people behind it, that is why Jetblue will succeed-- regardless of pay scales. At least in our history of operation, we haven't taken one concession in pay and that is what our leaders have told us. Yes, the pay is low to those who work 70 or so hours a month, but for those who've been here a while, we make a decent living when working about 85 hours or so I break 10000 grand a month easy. I've seen one 32% raise in my career here at JB. I'm certain the 190 guys and gals will get their raise soon too-- and then you'll be eating your words 32LT...

32LT10 said:
Well at least Delta pilots will have the same A-plan as JBLU, AAI and various others.

I find it ironic that you can pick on every airline out there, especially coming from an airline where every new hire class looked like it came from the side of a unicef box!

BLUE BAYOU said:
At least in our history of operation, we haven't taken one concession in pay and that is what our leaders have told us.

Your airline has been around how long?

Yes, the pay is low to those who work 70 or so hours a month, but for those who've been here a while, we make a decent living when working about 85 hours or so I break 10000 grand a month easy. I've seen one 32% raise in my career here at JB. I'm certain the 190 guys and gals will get their raise soon too-- and then you'll be eating your words 32LT...

You would have fit in well with the CAL pilots from 83/84.

Bosley said:
I find it ironic that you can pick on every airline out there, especially coming from an airline where every new hire class looked like it came from the side of a unicef box!

And your's looks like it came from the Romper Room. Setting the bar, are yeh?

32LT10 said:
And your's looks like it came from the Romper Room. Setting the bar, are yeh?
Come on EEOC boy, you can do better than that, considering you have no idea who I work for. How are those rudder skillz doing out of SFO??

Bosley said:

That has to be the funnies post ever on FI!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMAO!

in an effort to offer an alternative to passengers who anticipate being stuck in traffic on the Van Wyck Expressway, Delta will be offering hourly MD-88 service between JFK and LaGuardia

ALB
PHL
ORF
RIC
BDL
PVD
and Others

Latest resources

Back