• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal Q1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Voice of Reason and HomerJ, how about minding your own business. I am sure your respective companies are making money hands over fists, why don't you both spend your time talking about that. It sucks the one time and you can never apply again at DAL, but for you two it seemed it worked. It amazes me how much people love to hate on DAL. Get over it, I am sure you can apply to many others fine companies.

Ummmm....How was I "hating on DL"? Quite the opposite...

FYI-- ACL65pilot does not = DL.

The quicker some of the kool-aid drinkers on ALPC realize that, the better,
Reading Is Fundamental.

ACL--
I have to wonder if you are mgt/F&H trying to earn the trust of (and mold the thinking of) their pilot group. Looking at your posts (ESPECIALLY on ALPC) it seems inconceivable that you could actually be a line pilot. On ALPC the posts are constant, daily, and at all hours of the day/night. When do you ever fly or spend time with the family?

Any NEW info regarding reductions is always followed by "as expected" even though it involves things (like this ANC thing) that you or anyone else has NEVER mentioned. How is it that you, a relatively junior pilot (allegedly) have access to all of the "inner circle" info?

I wish the best for DL.... I shudder to think how many babies will be born after the first of the year to guys (who eat up all you say over there) that you told "everything's great go get your wives pregnant" just a month or two ago.....

Hopefully people recognize the extents F & H will go to...

VOR. I hate to say it but, based on what I've read of your previous post you're obsessed with F&H and Delta and it affects your ability to have a logical, rational thought process.

I don't know anyone who expected a profit for the Q1. DL even stated that they expected a loss for Q1.

As for the 747-200s, this has been discussed in detail on ALPC and I believe this board as well. While it had not been officially announced, we have all discussed the fact that there has been no indication that the NW manuals would be converted to DL and that the aircraft would have to be park by SOC as a result. If I had to guess, F&H told DL to not announce the 747-200s being parked until their Q1 results to make it look like they were taking action.

Those F&H guys are devious....

VOR = :angryfire

Last edited:
ACL--
I have to wonder if you are mgt/F&H trying to earn the trust of (and mold the thinking of) their pilot group. Looking at your posts (ESPECIALLY on ALPC) it seems inconceivable that you could actually be a line pilot. On ALPC the posts are constant, daily, and at all hours of the day/night. When do you ever fly or spend time with the family?
Voice of whining. I have to wonder if you are a troll, obsessed with F & H trying to earn the trust of those who hate Delta. Looking at your posts (especially on FI) it seems inconceivable that you could actually be a human. On FI the posts are a constant whine, no matter what the subject. Whether it be obsession with Delta or with the Net Jets guys' jumpseating.
When do you ever stop whining like a little girl?

Any NEW info regarding reductions is always followed by "as expected" even though it involves things (like this ANC thing) that you or anyone else has NEVER mentioned. How is it that you, a relatively junior pilot (allegedly) have access to all of the "inner circle" info?
Maybe he has the board room bugged? Or maybe he pulls it out of his ass! As some troll from flight options, worry about your own house. Get back over there to the frac boards and tell those Net Jets guys how you feel about them jumpseating.

I wish the best for DL.... I shudder to think how many babies will be born after the first of the year to guys (who eat up all you say over there) that you told "everything's great go get your wives pregnant" just a month or two ago.....
No kidding. We all know how much FI pays an important part to people making livelihood decisions.

Hopefully people recognize the extents F & H will go to...
Ok, I get it now, you got rejected by some lawyer at F & H!
Look madam. There are plenty of men in the world. Have you tried Craig's list? Move along now!
Get lost troll!

You know what is funny, if many of our pilots attended the meet and greets and other information functions what I post would not seem so earth shattering.
I know it is foreign to you, but the leaders of this company actually convey information that is not protected by the SEC. If it is protected they say so.
As for this stuff, it has been known for many moons. It was not official. Now it is.

I have also stated that our leadership will not take furloughs off the table but that this time there are bigger fish to fry. We have a lot of inefficiencies that we need to deal with. The number one for pilots is getting us to where the airplanes are going to be based. That will take about two years post SOC.
I know, where did I hear that?
Well out of our VP of Flt Ops mouth at a meet and greet. In layman's terms a public open presentation.
Never think I would post something that is protected info, even I am no that dumb.

As for Ford and Harris. I know how they run this company. DAL does not do things to benefit the pilot group. We have just been in a period where their goals benefit us. Everyone here understands that, and the fact that the pilots of Delta are labor. Nothing more nothing less.

As for Ford and Harris. I know how they run this company. DAL does not do things to benefit the pilot group. We have just been in a period where their goals benefit us. Everyone here understands that, and the fact that the pilots of Delta are labor. Nothing more nothing less.

Insert the name of any airline here. Whether or not there are Boeings or Bombardiers on the ramp.

Insert the name of any airline here. Whether or not there are Boeings or Bombardiers on the ramp.

Exactly. Never forget it. They have taken our keys away to the safe. All we get to do is just look at all of the gold though a very thick bullet proof window. ;)

New airline word of the day. Can you say, "Synergy Benefits," very good, boys and girls.

You should see how many people they have already dumped on the street in MSP and ATL. Not a great place to be in this economy.
The general staff has been feeling the effect of this word for some time.

You should see how many people they have already dumped on the street in MSP and ATL. Not a great place to be in this economy.
The general staff has been feeling the effect of this word for some time.

That does suck.

I was just poking fun at the new buzz words that seem to make it into our financial disclosures.

Latest resources

Back