• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal Q1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you mean "good investment" you are probably referring to Southwest, or perhaps Allegiant.

Sure, I mean yoy, LUV stock is only down 40%!
This is why I rest my case on you just sticking with the fries dickhead! It's quite obvious anything other than that is way above your head!
Now get back to URanus, rocket fuel boy! That's what you're smart at!

This is why I rest my case on you just sticking with the fries dickhead! It's quite obvious anything other than that is way above your head!

I just wish I could come up with cr@p like that!
Awesome, well played!

I just wish I could come up with cr@p like that!
Awesome, well played!

It's easy when you're dealing with the retarded.

(apologies to any retards offended in the above comment)
Keep the intel coming ACL. Some of us on here appreciate your info.

Yep- What great wit!

I envy your ability to attempt to poke fun at a company that DIDN't go bankrupt and trash every penny of value held by every single investor over the past several decades. That company also DIDN'T just dump tons of bucks in hugely expensive INTL routes which will likely result in another "BK."

You have to look back a little farther than Year-Over-Year, genius. When you get a break from sucking down a little Kool-Aid, maybe you can do a little research and compare profit/loss statements of both airlines, maybe even P/E ratios (a totally foreign concept to DAL-because you only get one of those if you can make a feaking profit.) You may eventually conclude that you have very little reason to laugh at SWA, Allegiant, or any of the others who are likely to come into ATL and hand your own balls to you.

-Yep-witty indeed, let's all make fun of the airlines that have MADE vast sums of money over the past decade-not the ones who have lost everything but the kitchen sink!

-Your wit is incredible-you rock, Genital!

-And ACL-if you are truly envious of this ass-bag, you a very sad, sad little guy indeed.

Last edited:
Yep- What great wit!

I envy your ability to attempt to poke fun at a company that DIDN't go bankrupt and trash every penny of value held by every single investor over the past several decades. That company also DIDN'T just dump tons of bucks in hugely expensive INTL routes which will likely result in another "BK."

You have to look back a little farther than Year-Over-Year, genius. When you get a break from sucking down a little Kool-Aid, maybe you can do a little research and compare profit/loss statements of both airlines, maybe even P/E ratios (a totally foreign concept to DAL-because you only get one of those if you can make a feaking profit.) You may eventually conclude that you have very little reason to laugh at SWA, Allegiant, or any of the others who are likely to come into ATL and hand your own balls to you.

-Yep-witty indeed, let's all make fun of the airlines that have MADE vast sums of money over the past decade-not the ones who have lost everything but the kitchen sink!

-Your wit is incredible-you rock, Genital!

-And ACL-if you are truly envious of this ass-bag, you a very sad, sad little guy indeed.

YAWN!!!!!!

Go back to your playpen, baby.

crj567 has a point. You do not want to get holding DAL stock when the file for CH11. That goes for any company. Looks like the next round of airline CH11 filings are just around the corner, and DAL may lead the pack.

I guess any DAL stock holder should know this. If they owned old Delta stock then they are fools for owning it now. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

It's easy when you're dealing with the retarded.

(apologies to any retards offended in the above comment)
Keep the intel coming ACL. Some of us on here appreciate your info.

I will continue to ask questions and listen for what they are saying and not saying.

If you are curious about what is the plan of the day, call up the guys in crew resources. If they have time they will talk. Ask a CP they will tell you what they know. It really is simple, just ask questions of anyone that looks like they know what they are doing that is not in a pilots uniform. ;)

crj567 has a point.
Yup, and I'm sure its pointed right at your backside!:blush:

You do not want to get holding DAL stock when the file for CH11. That goes for any company.
Well, one thing's for sure, the only thing you should be grabbing a hold of, other than crj567, is that cup of coffee for your superior officers!

Looks like the next round of airline CH11 filings are just around the corner, and DAL may lead the pack.
Great, yet another genious heard from. What happened, the colonel leave early today? I'm sure there's plenty of toilets to scrub and copies to be made, private.

I guess any DAL stock holder should know this. If they owned old Delta stock then they are fools for owning it now. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
What about, "screw you twice?":blush: What's crj567 say about that one? Or don't you want to talk about that here?
Back to your fax machine and phone duty private!

Latest resources

Back