• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Pilots to Picket in MSP and DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think RA or DALPA is stupid enough to sell the NWA pilots out.

DALPA doesn't negotiate for NWAALPA and is therefore in no position to "sell the NWA pilots out."

The NWA pilots are big boys and girls with their own MEC and their own strategy and priorities.

Does anyone else think picking at MSP and DTW is inflammatory and disrespectful?

UAL pilots recently had a picket line in ATL, the DAL pilots opened up space in our MEC offices to help them out. I don't think anyone thought it was disrespectful.

No word?

Still nothing official from the DALMEC to it's membership.

DALALPA should absolutely ashamed of themselves. They are sucking on mgmt tieet and know it. They are doing nothing but fostering another round of Lorenzo tactics and contributing to mgmt union busting attempts. Are you not ALPA? WTF!! You guys screwed the pooch the first time on scope and now it appears you are going to try and do it again. YOU ARE GIVING AWAY YOUR/OUR JOBS WHEN YOU DO THIS!! I am in disgust:puke:

You know that persona and ego you guys like to carry, well nothing will destroy the Delta Pride like trying to pull this off.

Unless we start working together as a single pilot group we will never win against mgmt.

DALALPA should absolutely ashamed of themselves. They are sucking on mgmt tieet and know it. They are doing nothing but fostering another round of Lorenzo tactics and contributing to mgmt union busting attempts. Are you not ALPA? WTF!! You guys screwed the pooch the first time on scope and now it appears you are going to try and do it again.

Nothing like a guy who has been at a major for a month to break it down for everyone.

Superpilot92 wow dude, chill it out.

Really do you have any hard facts on what is going down? At least wait for real details. Dang.

Can you see the headline? ALPA pickets ALPA!

The permit was taken out as a reaction to the NWA management suggestion to go around the pilots to do the deal. NWA board/management would be the target. You think they would picket the NWA pilot group? DALPA has been more than on top of this thing from the beginning. They are no plans to picket to my knowledge but they are prepared for any eventuality.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back