DAL pilots overcompensated?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sinca3

This is the most disturbing quote I´ve read in awhile!!! Aren´t the 737 rates lower than Southwests' and the rest of the rates in line with seat capacity?

Still, Beatty suggested that Delta's pilots are overcompensated, saying, "What's really weird is that anyone agreed to pay them that much money to begin with."

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/051111/delta.html?.v=2

It'd be one thing if she was just an average person voicing her opinion, but she's our BK judge that has tremendous power over the future of our company. How is she able to make fair decisions when she is obviously biased?

I thought ALPAs 1113 response was very well-written and makes a strong argument against the company's proposal. Of course, whats the point in debating anything with this judge presiding?

We're hosed.

-PF

But rest assured.... all those filthy lawyers working the case deserve the $300,000 retaining fees they are getting.

Sinca3 said:
This is the most disturbing quote I´ve read in awhile!!! Aren´t the 737 rates lower than Southwests' and the rest of the rates in line with seat capacity?

Still, Beatty suggested that Delta's pilots are overcompensated, saying, "What's really weird is that anyone agreed to pay them that much money to begin with."

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/051111/delta.html?.v=2

What is that old hag paid annually? Obviously waaay too much for her biased position.

Prudence Carter Beatty should recuse herself immediately from having anything whatever to do with Delta's proceedings. What a sham, and what a shame.

Yeah a lot of things are wierd.

Terrel Owens gets paid what he does.
Regional pilots make 20K 1st year.
USair CEO gets 5 million to jump ship.
Airlines are going bankrupt because fuel costs way too much.....while oil companies are making a fortune.

Very wierd, someone agreed to the above things.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if she's an elected or appointed judge?

Be interesting to find out how she got the seat on the bench. I'm not an attorney but I think it's highly inappropriate for a sitting judge to comment about an ongoing case. Perhaps that in itself would be sufficent cause to have her removed from the case.

Dave Benjamin said:
Does anyone know if she's an elected or appointed judge?

Be interesting to find out how she got the seat on the bench. I'm not an attorney but I think it's highly inappropriate for a sitting judge to comment about an ongoing case. Perhaps that in itself would be sufficent cause to have her removed from the case.

She's old and she has a 14 year term - not certain how much time remaining. I am surprised she hasn't referred to us as "glorified bus drivers" yet...

On Your Six said:
She's old and she has a 14 year term - not certain how much time remaining. I am surprised she hasn't referred to us as "glorified bus drivers" yet...

Can we find out how much she is paid?

Latest resources

Back