• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes the 757's will go senior the bigger and better paying aircraft always go senior. Except maybe the very very bottom spots no one wants on reserve in a base.

dal gouge

Just an interview date with DAL...Anyone got any new gouge on DAL interviews? Also, where can I get a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RP)?

Cougar

Hi Cougar,

I'm new in the forum. I'm in your situation. I have an interview with Delta coming up and I'm looking for the gouge.
I hope you can help me. I sent you a private message.

Saetta

I have read Fin's posts since he joined and I hope he never gets into DAL. He joined with the likes of Frykman to do everything in his power to defend and parrot everything the RJDC was babbling about. He has been the loud voice of the RJDC on this forum (heck, I assumed he was Ashcroft or Ford). The RJDC has already cost ALPA too much. Now that he cannot get his name on the list by order of the judge, he has resorted to applying.

Why would someone apply to work at a place where he has badmouthed most of the current pilots. Ask the DAL pilots if they want him. I would think he would not want to be there either.

He is now following the footsteps of his pals, the Comair leaders and attempting to distance himself from previous comments while softening his tone. Hopefully someone at DAL has his name and number and closes the door.

SB

Latest resources

Back