• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The last batch went out today. More next week. The only slots for March that are still open are the 20 and 21st.

Guys if you know people over at the big D, have them walk in to Capt Swift's office on the 5th floor and talk it up for you. The friends and family plan is alive and well.

The last batch went out today. More next week. The only slots for March that are still open are the 20 and 21st.

Guys if you know people over at the big D, have them walk in to Capt Swift's office on the 5th floor and talk it up for you. The friends and family plan is alive and well.

Thanks man, appreciate the info!:cool:

You gotta be kidding me. I put my stuff in right at the opening of the window with 3 internal LOR's. My friends said that Capt Swift originally put out that going to see him would not help. Guess things have changed.

Most of the guys and gals that I know that have gotten interviews have had someone walk their stuff in. There have been a few people that have not been well connected and not had their stuff walked in that got the call, but the Friends and Family thing has really worked.
I got three people calls yesterday. It lets them know that you have a pilot that is willing to bother you enough for you to spend your off time to come up and see him.

Congratulations - any gouge on how you got the interview? I had to be one of the first pilots who applied, three internal LOR's and nothing....

It´s interesting that after all your attacks on the Delta pilots, you couldn´t wait to apply.

It´s interesting that after all your attacks on the Delta pilots, you couldn´t wait to apply.

I wonder how he'll treat his rjdc status if hired at DL? Will he continue his lawsuit to the very pilots he is now working with?

I guess there is beauty in anonymity on this board. If you do not know who he is, it will not hurt him.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back