DAL Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cougar96

Just an interview date with DAL...Anyone got any new gouge on DAL interviews? Also, where can I get a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RP)?

Cougar

The permit can be done on line. Print it out, send it in with the check and you get it. No other work needed.
PM me I will give you about 40 pages of gouge if you give me your e-mail address.

Just an interview date with DAL...Anyone got any new gouge on DAL interviews? Also, where can I get a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RP)?

Cougar
Congratulations - any gouge on how you got the interview? I had to be one of the first pilots who applied, three internal LOR's and nothing....

?

Fin,
I hadn't heard anything until my DAL buddywent to the Ch Pilot. I can tell you what I had for numbers : 3,600 total - 2,250 PIC/1000 Instructor/70 Evaluator, I flew the KC-10,KC-135 and T-6. Hope that helps?

Fin,
I hadn't heard anything until my DAL buddywent to the Ch Pilot. I can tell you what I had for numbers : 3,600 total - 2,250 PIC/1000 Instructor/70 Evaluator, I flew the KC-10,KC-135 and T-6. Hope that helps?

Have you applied to FedEX, UPS or SWA ??

This message is hidden because 400ADude is on your ignore list.

If its a thread about DL or Air Tran, I can only imagine that chuck/lawman/ahole/ and his cast of character names, that this little POS would respond!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back