Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MAY/JUNE time frame.

Looks like the admitted that there will be new hires this Aug/Spet/Oct time frame in the Lounge visit that just happened in ATL.

As we stated.

I know of one ATL88A that VDed a MEM9A slot.

I saw another 777FO bid DC9CA, that should be a bit of a change LMAO

BTW a buddy of mine got called TONIGHT at 830PM ET and was told he would be going to class JAN 28th :eek: they arent wasting any time! He said the lady told him they started calling people almost immediately and that he was the last one she had to call tonight but had to be back in the morning to start calling again. The training center is going to be busy, especially the Bus.

MAY/JUNE time frame.

Looks like the admitted that there will be new hires this Aug/Spet/Oct time frame in the Lounge visit that just happened in ATL.

As we stated.

Awesome, this is a stupid question but any idea how many new hires?

Last edited:
Correct Buck. All AE's first the VD's and then MD's. My bet is that I got to school in less than two months I am already studying.

I saw another 777FO bid DC9CA, that should be a bit of a change LMAO

BTW a buddy of mine got called TONIGHT at 830PM ET and was told he would be going to class JAN 28th :eek: they arent wasting any time! He said the lady told him they started calling people almost immediately and that he was the last one she had to call tonight but had to be back in the morning to start calling again. The training center is going to be busy, especially the Bus.

Call me a pessimist. I am not so sure they are in and making calls on January 1, though I did get an e-mail returned from a crew resources person on January 1.

Not sure where new hires would go....

If we were about to hire, the January 1 code-a-phone from the VP of Flight Ops would have mentioned it. It did not.

We won't be hiring thefirst part of the year for sure. There's no room in the training department as we go converting people for this bid through June.

CP at yesterday's ATL chat said there will likely be hiring later in the year, though...

Latest resources

Back