Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two questions:

1. Were any/many Delta South pilots awarded a Captain slot on the Diesel 9?

2. Which base for either Delta or NWA saw the most change (i.e., huge number of NWA pilots bid ATL or LAX or huge number of Delta pilots bid A320 SLC)?

anyone else notice that the NYCER catagory increased in size? I held onto it, 91 guys senior to me moved out and 155 guys moved in....which puts me around 502, as of yesterday there was only around 478 in category...???

Maybe beefing up the ER NYC in anticipation of moving some of those seats to SEA or PDX this summer???

ATL 737 for me... woo hoo!

Wouldn't have minded staying on the 76...but this will do for sure. Happy New Year all.

MSPM88B for me... It may be weird to hold a line for change!

There're 8 D-south guys (of 66 total AE awarded) in SLC320B, 34 of the original SLCM88B MDed to the new SLC320B category.

10 D-south AE on SLC320A, and 44 original SLCM88A MDed to the new SLC320A category. (I didn't check what the spread is on SLC320A AE)

PS: Dear crew planning, please make this new category somewhat commutable, and please, no 5 day trips.

Looks like it's year-round reserve for me in the NYC ERB. Could be worse. As they say in NYC ... mehhh!:erm:

When and where can we find a list now of where you're at in your aircraft seniority? I'm remaining an MSP DC9 FO but can't find where I'm at on the list relative to everyone else.

When and where can we find a list now of where you're at in your aircraft seniority? I'm remaining an MSP DC9 FO but can't find where I'm at on the list relative to everyone else.

Go on deltanet

Go to Crew Resources and Scheduling

Look on the far right side under Category Lists

They should post a projected list soon based on this bid award.

you can do it the hard way and go through the Feb 2010 category list and the AE award line by line, add and subtract all the guys senior to you and you'll come up with your new pecking order. Took me an hour this morning, I'm not the plug on the NY ER but close at 502...still wondering why they increased the seats on it...perhaps preparing for some of those seats to move west???

Good for u guys. I am an early 2000 hire and been trying to get off the 88B for every single bid since the Nov 2007 bid where I bid "regular only" and didn't get the 88A or 777B because of my "regular only" greediness. (would have gotten them on reserve)

Couldn't even get 73N B.

When is the next AE bid?

Latest resources

Back