• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 757 with no Wemacs??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ex ATA bird. Not too many in fleet. Next time, make sure you inform the stews, who MIGHT call us.

Inform them of what? That the air vents are missing? :laugh: I got the window molding to stay back in, but it was definitely not a good interior on that plane.

The seatbelt didn't detach until about 15 prior to landing; I handed it to the stew on the way out the door and gave her my seat number. The spring to keep the latch closed was missing.

That is what I LOVE MOST about you Netjet guys. You love to brag about your great contract and your Salmon lunches made to order at your FBOs, but YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH TSA AND FLY ON AIRLINES atleast twice a tour.

Beats twice a day, which is what I left!

Not ragging on Delta, just this particular airplane, which was a freak of the fleet. Thanks for the info about it being ex-ATA; that explains why it's so different from the 757s with IFE that I usually end up on.

Delta appreciates your, and your company's business..

Delta used have some 767's without overhead vents and I thought it was probably one of those.

Gotcha. I just thought the layout was weird enough that I had to share it with my Flightinfo family. :laugh:

On a positive note, we were too late to do the trip, so we ended up just staying in Wilmington. Paddy's Hollow Pub is delicious, by the way. :beer:

At AWA we have a few 737s and even an A320 without the vents (punka louvers for you ex Junkstream drivers). I hope whichever airlines order airplanes without them are all out of business.

G. Lee is correct, of course. I believe DAL got 4 of our ex P&W powered 757's. And that other language isn't Korean, we got the airplanes from Singapore. Yep, they've been around the block a few times.

Ex ATA bird. Not too many in fleet. Next time, make sure you inform the stews, who MIGHT call us.

That is what I LOVE MOST about you Netjet guys. You love to brag about your great contract and your Salmon lunches made to order at your FBOs, but YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH TSA AND FLY ON AIRLINES atleast twice a tour. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. Hillarious. Enjoy what we enjoy. Sorry about the lack of vents.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Now THAT'S great CUSTOMER SERVICE!

-Tooltruck!

I've also rode on one of these oddball Delta 75's without the psu vents/wemacs/gaspers or whatever you prefer to call them. I thought it was weird at the time but forgot about it after the flight. Yes it was hot on that damn thing in PBI. Got my netjet uniform all sweaty back in cattle class.

Latest resources

Back