• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Daily contract rate for new G-IV SIC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In corporate, the Gulfstream community is the top of the heap.

TC

Haha! Spare me. Top of the heap? I think not... With that attitude, I'm suprised YOU made it in the corporate world.

...just another arrogant former airline guy in a Gulfstream.

Last edited:
Haha! Spare me. Top of the heap? I think not... With that attitude, I'm suprised YOU made it in the corporate world.

oh boy, here we go again. i don't think TC meant it the way you took it. Kings, Queens & Heads of State don't usually fly around in Beechjets (not that there is anything wrong with that). :)

(sound of gloves hitting the floor)

;) TC

Looks like a hit and run post. Oh well I was interested how someone could get 10000 hrs and no jet time, yet think they were going to jump into a gulfstream and fly around the world.

TC?

He didn't make it. We chewed him up, spit him out, and sent him packing back to the regional airlines where he makes $9 an hour...

TC?

He didn't make it. We chewed him up, spit him out, and sent him packing back to the regional airlines where he makes $9 an hour...
That was a little pretentious dont you think?

TC?

Haha! There it is, that's the Gulfstream attitude I was looking for! That said, I'm not sure you can call a G200 a Gulfstream though...

The arrogant former airline comment was meant "tongue in cheek" as that also describes myself. It's hard to read tone on the computer screen though...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back