CVG no more!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to Go Big R........!
Hold me a spot down there. I may be down in a few months if more slots open soon.
Later dude!
:)

psysicx said:
So does this mean you won't be on reserve for 3 years?

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm here?

Not sure to whom that was directed, but as for myself I've been off of reserve for several months now. I'll go from near the bottom of the lineholders to about the top 1/3 to 1/2 of lineholders in GSO, plus won't have to commute, except for an hour and half drive in my own comfortable cowboy cadillac listening to worn out tapes of Chris LeDoux going down the road. I won't miss the Baymont either.
Not too bad.

smarc130 said:
Good Job Randy!! I hope I get lucky with JFK too...stop in for Pizza anytime your in NYC brotha.

Hey guy, long time no see. Where have you been? I was just up in your neck of the woods on a 4 day northeast trip in all the rain. Lovely!
I'll take you up on the pizza as long as there's beer involved, too.

GEARSLINGER said:
Way to Go Big R........!
Hold me a spot down there. I may be down in a few months if more slots open soon.
Later dude!
:)

Bid your a$$ on down there in the secondary bid. Well have some fun! So far I only know one other guy going.

prodigal said:
Not sure to whom that was directed, but as for myself I've been off of reserve for several months now.

Rub it in old man. I am 3 behind you, and haven't seen a line since Nov.

Seriously, congrats on gettin down there with your fellow slow-talkers.

tubelo said:
Rub it in old man. I am 3 behind you, and haven't seen a line since Nov.

Seriously, congrats on gettin down there with your fellow slow-talkers.

Who are you calling old man viejo? Come on Prodigal, what is it you don't like? The mystery meet these people call chili, the oversized women, or the beautiful weather from Nov. to March? Congrats on GSO.

Ironically I was just about to start, but you can forget it now. Don't be surprised when your futon smells a little different next time you visit the crashpad. By the way, wouldn't April be a good time of year to do a little fly fishing in PA?

Latest resources

Back