CVG based crews....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed. What a miserable place to live.

And I quit a flying job in NY without even having any interviews lined up just so I could get the hell out of that place.......

Give it a rest, we know you don't like Cincinnati and that's fine - to each his own - but just because you hated it here doesn't make it a bad place to live.

Come on now......an intelligent, well said post?....that has no place around here....:rolleyes:

I like how the guy asks for living suggestions because he already has a job lined up.....instead of helping him, everyone whines about how much they hate the place.....thanks for the help.....

Actually, I was going to head down to the Sky Galley for lunch today but I'm thinkin' I'll stay here...there's only 3 inches of snow at my house already.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you CL600....you might be able to find a seat there today for lunch....all of the old people probably stayed home....you fly out of LUK too?

St. x State football champs and soon to be basketball champs after they get through Withrow.

St x 96 alumni here.

Yes when you go to a bar and they ask you what school you went to they mean high school not college.

Also Skyline kicks Gold stars a$$

Class of '90 here....Yeah I'm Old! Completely agree about the Skyline over Gold Star statement!

Cincinnati and what corporate headhunters have to say...

It is one of the hardest Cities to get people to move to in the corporate world, followed by it is then the hardest to get the same people to leave a few years later.

Mt Lookout/ Hyde Park for a lunken based pilot would be ideal. Excellent night life and great parks. Just 5 min from the Hanger.

St X 75 here:)

Latest resources

Back