• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thundercat said:
anything better to say?
Is the Sword of Omens getting bigger?

L-1011-500 said:
For the sake of a few good people I know there me too. I hope the new owners get you some better management than the SCAB who runs the place now. Best of luck to all of you there.

Don't diss the man, he's been very good to me.

Shamus said:
I had the inside scoup about a month ago, but here it is. About the end of June they are pretty much DONE. They are only keeping one plane so they can keep the certificate alive. My buddy is getting laid off, so if anyone has work for him that would be great. One year as FE and two years in the right seat, awesome guy to party with too.

Thanks Shamus. I could use some help!

SevenDos said:
Don't diss the man, he's been very good to me.

I guess that makes him a swell guy even though he screwed over DOZENS of people in the past. Hurry up and apply to Fedex or UPS as you might be the luckiest man alive.

L-1011-500 said:
I guess that makes him a swell guy even though he screwed over DOZENS of people in the past. Hurry up and apply to Fedex or UPS as you might be the luckiest man alive.

Really, people with decades of experience in the airlines don't work for companies like CAT. Some people don't realize this. Some peoples' resumes tells a big story.

747flyboy said:
Really, people with decades of experience in the airlines don't work for companies like CAT. Some people don't realize this. Some peoples' resumes tells a big story.

umm...shirley, why yes they do. How about those resumes that include companies like Eastern, Laker, Braniff, Delta, Airtran, Carnival, America West, Emery, US Airways, & American Airlines to spout off a few. Obviously terrible past history entries on ones resume.

I wonder what your "experts" would say to that?

kevdog said:
umm...shirley, why yes they do. How about those resumes that include companies like Eastern, Laker, Braniff, Delta, Airtran, Carnival, America West, Emery, US Airways, & American Airlines to spout off a few. Obviously terrible past history entries on ones resume.

I wonder what your "experts" would say to that?

Apparently you missed the point, but that isn't surprising.

747flyboy said:
Apparently you missed the point, but that isn't surprising.

747flyboy, you are now so "negative" since Romeo & crew didn't "play ball."

Latest resources

Back