Custom Air Transport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mcjohn said:
Dayum. I don't know what frat you boys are a part of but do they make you speak this language?

Anyone care to fill in an outsider on the status of CAT and what Jet University is doing?

CAT has been purchased.
By who I can't say at this time.
When the proper, accurate info is available as to what the planes will be doing, I'll than let you know.
Until than, I would suggest listening to noone, not even the employees. There are a couple employees, however, who have been told a few things.
If things go as planned, which I really hope they do, people WILL want to fly for CAT.

Good day. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=4938479#

747flyboy said:
If things go as planned, which I really hope they do, people WILL want to fly for CAT.

Good day.

For the sake of a few good people I know there me too. I hope the new owners get you some better management than the SCAB who runs the place now. Best of luck to all of you there.

747flyboy said:
CAT has been purchased.
By who I can't say at this time.
When the proper, accurate info is available as to what the planes will be doing, I'll than let you know.
Until than, I would suggest listening to noone, not even the employees. There are a couple employees, however, who have been told a few things.

Good day.

So, that means that no one should listen to you, too? If I had a dollar for every time that I heard "I know something, but I can't say...", I'd be a rich man.

1800 RVR said:
So, that means that no one should listen to you, too? If I had a dollar for every time that I heard "I know something, but I can't say...", I'd be a rich man.

Well, look at my post count, I'm not here because I want to talk to all of you. I think its rather pathetic how no matter where I go in this world, and I've been everywhere, all pilots and flight crews talk about is how their life and company sucks, and how they want this and that (which is usually a helluva lot more than they deserve). Its like most pilots' lives revolve around their job and nothing else. Its a joke.

If I said anything, especially on a fuggin pilot forum, without having 100% accuracy of the facts, I think it would be quite irresponsible of me.

Last edited:
747flyboy said:
Well, look at my post count, I'm not here because I want to talk to all of you. I think its rather pathetic how no matter where I go in this world, and I've been everywhere, all pilots and flight crews talk about is how their life and company sucks, and how they want this and that (which is usually a helluva lot more than they deserve). Its like most pilots' lives revolve around their job and nothing else. Its a joke.

If I said anything, especially on a ********************in pilot forum, without having 100% accuracy of the facts, I think it would be quite irresponsible of me.

Snarf Snarf.

Latest resources

Back