Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kevdog said:
747flyboy, you are now so "negative" since Romeo & crew didn't "play ball."

It was only the first meeting and I can see where things are headed. Its a last ditch effort to get someone to bail them out in my opinion and the opinion of many CAT employees and a couple experts I've been talking with. I'm an optimist and I really liked the thought of my boss buying the company and turning it into a great place, with my help, and a place where pilots and FE's would really want to work. Not just the handful of people who have nowhere else to work and need to be there, but everyone. This is what he wants too. But it won't happen, IMO, because he has not been informed very much about this company and this industry, YET. Unless things are drastically changed about everything involved, I just don't see him doing it. He's in the business to both make money and to have employees that actually like him and respect him as an owner. But hey, maybe my boss will just say YES to the deal. But I seriously doubt it. I'm just looking out for my boss, he's the ONLY one that matters to me.

747flyboy said:
I'm just looking out for my boss, he's the ONLY one that matters to me.

Sounds like you will be DO.

Instead of trying to get a 121 certificate at a steal, why doesn't your boss just start his own airline so that magical place with unicorns roaming around can exist?

kevdog/747flyboy:

please get a room and either make up or kick the $hit out of one another. your love fest/bickering contest all over the cargo board is really dragging me down. maybe you two could best be served as FA's over at SWA.

FG

freighterguy said:
kevdog/747flyboy:

please get a room and either make up or kick the $hit out of one another. your love fest/bickering contest all over the cargo board is really dragging me down. maybe you two could best be served as FA's over at SWA.

FG
Did you expect anything else at FI?

747flyboy said:
.... I'm an optimist and I really liked the thought of my boss buying the company and turning it into a great place, with my help, and a place where pilots and FE's would really want to work. Not just the handful of people who have nowhere else to work and need to be there, but everyone...

"With your Help"? If this is the case we are all doomed. If you have anything to do with this company we are surely screwed. I'm going to to hang myself with an electrical cord now.

L-1011-500 said:
I guess that makes him a swell guy even though he screwed over DOZENS of people in the past. Hurry up and apply to Fedex or UPS as you might be the luckiest man alive.

Your mom's a swell gal too...even though she's screwed DOZENS of people in the past.

SevenDos said:
Your mom's a swell gal too...even though she's screwed DOZENS of people in the past.

I hope she did seeing she just died not long ago from a long painful bout of cancer. Seeing her go through all that was enough that I hope you're right and she had a good time too. She desrved it from having to go through that. I didn't know that sticking up for Tommy Duckworth was that sore of an issue that you had to bring my mother into it.

freighterguy said:
kevdog/747flyboy:

FG

You don't like a thread or its issues, stay the f%$^ out of it.

SevenDos said:

Typical low-life. Thats what this industry sometimes pulls out of the world.

Latest resources

Back