Current PSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BeechCowboy48 said:
Hate to beat a dead horse, but whats PSA's upgrade right now, and are they losing any flying to AWAC?

That horse is dead!

currently 4 years for upgrade,

And no, we are not losing any flying to AWAC...US Airways gave them PHL and gave us Mesa's flying in CLT. I feel we got the better end of that deal, of course, that's my personal opinion and you know what they say about those....

PSACPSP

Hello,
CLT is a great airport, great city. I think that anyone that winds up there no matter who they work with will be happy there. You have major sports teams, NASCAR, Lake Norman and the cost of living is reasonable.
Flying in and out of CLT is painless for the most part. Airways has "push" times throughout the day, but generally speaking the airspace is relatively uncongested. I flew freight in and out of there and the controllers are good...Can't beat Southern Hospitality and GREAT BBQ, if you like the Carolina style.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Boy, I have 500hrs with 5 hours multi and sent my resume yesterday, but have'nt heard a word yet, what the heck is going on? How long till upgrade, because I'm ready. Do you think the FAA will let me upgrade sooner with my type of experience since I'm so experienced?

As of this writing still no word from PSA, I'm sick of this BS I think I'll go work for someone better who will show me the respect I deserve with this type of time !

I think he was being sarcastic.... but the fact that you believed him -- even for a moment -- is a sad commentary on the state of the industry

(i/e the unbelievable cockiness of regional airline applicants despite their lack of experience)

edited: Mamba, I see you changed your response. I take it the light-bulb went on?

Latest resources

Back