Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1973Arrow

Word
I sent my stuff into PSA about a week and a half ago. Just curious how long it takes to get a phone call. Im sitting at 1700/300 and I meet all the other requirements.

I mailed the application back about a week ago as well - I'm at 1900/300. I think they're hiring people with a lot lower time as well, I don't think having more time means you'll get a call sooner.

~wheelsup

You guys will get a call dont worry. We are short of FO's right now. Company is flying the heck out of reserves. Good luck! Hope to see you all online in a couple of months. If you have any questions I'm sure PSACHIEFS can answer some and feel free to PM me as well. Hope you get on, we need you!

Hey mamba20...going on a month ago when I sent my stuff in.

I really want to work for you guys.

I hope I will get a call,

Gofish

Here I am!

As I have said many times before, There is only one person in the HR department for Pilot recruitment. She gets 100's of resumes per week and just as many Applications. Individuals with Previous 135 and 121 experience get first calls, Then individuals with CRJ training, then everyone else! CP's stop by to help with sorting through the apps but I am never in DAY so I rarely participate!

When we lowered the minimums to 1000/100, we started to get bombarded with applicants. PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Same thing when we went to automated response to [email protected]
We get alot more apps but it also means sorting through alot of applicants who are not yet qualified.

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Thanks for the inffo PSAChief.
Any reason the process isn't online, like everyone else?
Since I live in Charlotte, is there anyone I could go see?

1973Arrow said:
Thanks for the inffo PSAChief.
Any reason the process isn't online, like everyone else?
Since I live in Charlotte, is there anyone I could go see?

The reason it's not online is discussed in previous PSA post! Most commuter airline applications are not secure...I do not want to be responsible for everyone's ss#, etc. We just went to the auto reponse and that was like pulling teeth with IT. We are in bankruptcy as well, we do the best with what we have. We could always go to one of those "charge 50 bucks systems" but I prefer not to do that as well.

I'm the only "Adult" supervision in CLT at this time (yeah, for those that know me, that's scary) Unless you can get through security at the airport, it's highly unlikely you could catch me.

PM me and I'll try to investigate further!

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

...darned if they didn't call today :).....now I have to decide PSA or CHQ...because they both want me on the same day....

Latest resources

Back