• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get over it! My God, you are a broken record. We get it, you are pissed at NJW because you never made it as a pilot. :bawling:
That is your problem, live with it. If you had worked hard enough maybe......:laugh:

BTW, I would much rather spend a week in the cockpit working with NJW than your whining ass. She actually understands what is required of this job.
Don, you are just a leech

Yeah, really...:rolleyes: broken record is right, Foz!

I'm with you GF which BTW is what landed us all in this pile of FUD to begin with...;) My post was inspired by yours comparing doctors pay to rank and file hospital workers. Isn't it interesting that we were saying the same thing and you never got attacked, GF? Sure looks like gender bias to me. Or maybe the fudspinner just "likes" me more...:rolleyes: or my boots...;)

This is B19's own warped version of the movie Groundhog Day. But hey, at least I'm with guys I like, even if we could get dizzy from the spin going on...:rolleyes: When the merry-go-round stops y'all remember to get off in July and not March...:p

Yeah, really...:rolleyes: broken record is right, Foz!

I'm with you GF which BTW is what landed us all in this pile of FUD to begin with...;) My post was inspired by yours comparing doctors pay to rank and file hospital workers. Isn't it interesting that we were saying the same thing and you never got attacked, GF? Sure looks like gender bias to me. Or maybe the fudspinner just "likes" me more...:rolleyes: or my boots...;)

This is B19's own warped version of the movie Groundhog Day. But hey, at least I'm with guys I like, even if we could get dizzy from the spin going on...:rolleyes: When the merry-go-round stops y'all remember to get off in July and not March...:p

You stated the words, not him. Stop hiding from them and trying to explain your way out of them.

The paragraph is clear. I brought this back only after you "complimented" the ground folks at CMH, for which you haven't a clue as to what they do or why they made their career choice.

Another good analogy, GF. All those rank and file frac workers...personally, I prefer CA1900's term-- support folks...were free to be pilots if they had chosen to make that investment. Maybe they prefer being home with their families every night? Sleeping in their own beds? Being home on holidays? Not working a 14/10 schedule? Not being responsible for the lives of pax? Not having their license at risk every flight? Oh wait, support folks don't have to have a license from the FAA do they? ;) I bet they recognize that pilots have additional skills and experience that support folks don't have because they're dealing with reality--not flinging FUD.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS RESPONSIBLE FOR LIVES AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY

Can this post also be a reflection of her husbands opinions? Something to think about.

Dear NJW,

Please keep your comments and input on topic. It has been my observation that you spend enormous amounts of time on this board. While you seem positive and upbeat, a lot of the time you also sound quite passive aggressive. Your information is second, third, and fourth hand, at best. Almost none of it is your own experience, but that of your husband. I have diligently tried to read your posts along with others, but I now avoid your posts to get to the meat. So do a lot of others. We pilots have certainly appreciated the input and time when your information has been accurate, but you are not a pilot, and this is a pilot board. Please try to respect that fact. I do not mean to offend you, but your endless oneupsmanship has really gotten obnoxious, and that offends me.

Dear NJW,

Please keep your comments and input on topic. It has been my observation that you spend enormous amounts of time on this board. While you seem positive and upbeat, a lot of the time you also sound quite passive aggressive. Your information is second, third, and fourth hand, at best. Almost none of it is your own experience, but that of your husband. I have diligently tried to read your posts along with others, but I now avoid your posts to get to the meat. So do a lot of others. We pilots have certainly appreciated the input and time when your information has been accurate, but you are not a pilot, and this is a pilot board. Please try to respect that fact. I do not mean to offend you, but your endless oneupsmanship has really gotten obnoxious, and that offends me.

Thank you.

Petite, my posts are civil and honest, but if you don't like them don't read them. I fully support the right to choose for one's self what to read. The ignore function is there to customize a reading experience. Filtering posts is much fairer than attempting to censor another board member who is posting according to the rules.

Every frac family member is qualified to discuss (from personal experience) the demanding lifestyle that goes with the job and the facts prove consistently that I am very well informed. Union leaders always encourage family awareness of the issues and the NJASAP leadership respects my right to post here. The majority of frac pilots know who my husband is and what my family has done to help raise the bar in the industry. They are appreciative of our support for professional compensation and fair work rules.

Passively aggressive? Absolutely I have spoken out against Scheeringa's lying and lack of ethics. Yes I firmly denounce corporate greed directly targeted at frac families who make huge sacrifices for their company, only to have the pilots underpaid and overworked. If that is your definition of passive aggression then I am guilty as charged--without regrets. If more people spoke up I think we'd see the situation improve for those pilots (and their families) who are struggling to make ends meet.

what does any of this have to do with CS Pay? Another NJ hijacked thread.

Latest resources

Back