• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS announcement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am interested in CS and would like to learn more...

1) How is the QoL? (long sits at the FBO?)
2) Is there a training contract to sign?
3) What is the monthly cost for family insurance?

Thanks!

Gentleman, thank you for the info... good stuff!

I also wanted to ask...

4) Is their a paid per-diem?

5) Is there a waiting period (e.g. 90 days) before a new-hire can sign up the family insurance?

And finally...
6) Generally, can a new-hire expect assignment in the Bravo or Excel; or rather, whatever the Co. needs are, at the time a new-hire starts his/her training?

Thanks again!

Gentleman, thank you for the info... good stuff!

I also wanted to ask...

4) Is their a paid per-diem?

5) Is there a waiting period (e.g. 90 days) before a new-hire can sign up the family insurance?

And finally...
6) Generally, can a new-hire expect assignment in the Bravo or Excel; or rather, whatever the Co. needs are, at the time a new-hire starts his/her training?

Thanks again!

4. $2.30/hr= $55.00/day

5. Starts the first of the month after you start.

6. You go where they need you.

X

Question?

I CS still making their applicants pay for their Interview travel, rent-a-car and hotel/food expenses for the interview?

Not good.... I would interview with them but I am not going to pay to interview with anybody. Been there, done that.... It's not worth it.

Question?

I CS still making their applicants pay for their Interview travel, rent-a-car and hotel/food expenses for the interview?

Not good.... I would interview with them but I am not going to pay to interview with anybody. Been there, done that.... It's not worth it.

Yes they are. Guess it depends on what you think your chances are. Pay is good, benefits good, pay from the start, so personally I think it'd be worth it if you are prepared. Not prepared, don't go.

Weekend....

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the information.

DesertFalcon

=================

Yes they are. Guess it depends on what you think your chances are. Pay is good, benefits good, pay from the start, so personally I think it'd be worth it if you are prepared. Not prepared, don't go.

How long is the initial interview process... one full day? (or a couple days?)

One day only. Most people who airline home land and find a voicemail letting them know if they got hired. If you live local plan on a couple hour wait.

Latest resources

Back